{/Love You More and More.
{/Monday, July 10, 2006, @12:49 PM.
{ other pics will be up too, rest assured... }
Yeah, I'm so glad I feel that things are better with me and Pa. Although I made Mama angry today, I know she'd get over it, like she always does. Mmm... supposed to be stressed for A levels but the thing is, I'm not stressed at all. That can be worrying. That does it. I'm gonna try to go thru some atmosphere powerpoint slides in the end, and not waste today! argH!!

Next Sunday, most prob, I'll be going for ballet and then jazz class. That means I'll have to reach Chinatown at 11am ahha... When I normally reach about 12.10 or 12.20 for jazz. I used to be really early, like 12pm ahha.

Anyway, it feels really nice to be invited. Thanks Loretta haha... And Yan Ching who doesn't mind me going. I think I've been taking advantage of everything. Think I've went for 2 to 3 free lessons already ahhaa...

Pictures of some of my bday gifts:



my cake.



xiaoxia and me. she insists i try not to take pics of her hair cos she just washed it and it sucks cos it's wet ahhaa... she never fails to crack me up yeah. *grins, showing teeth*



Within this is a card she made me open only after the clock strikes 12 on 4th july. Haha, what a pleasant surprise! The melody of "Happy Birthday" plays and after a few times, Potato yelled from the living room while she watched It Started With a Kiss on my computer that it's irritating and wanted me to get it shut up haha...



Very different feeling, nice... to receive a flower for my bday. A yellow rose haha, hasn't withered till now, cos I put it in a mini-vase filled with water haha...



I'm trying to give the "bu xie" face, which means non-chalant. Heck care, whatever, who cares! kinda expression... hope you FEEL what I'm trying to express haha..

THE other pics will be up too. I shall apologize first for posting pictures like this. In bits and pieces. But I really don't wanna miss posting any pics that I wanna show to everyone out thr. though i break the flow. :- [

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]