{/Love You More and More.
{/Monday, July 10, 2006, @12:14 PM.
{ some more china pics }
i haven't posted some more china pics too hahaa... will do them for now. By the way, I still have loads of china pics hee hee... Stashed somewhere in my father's and mother's handphones haha. Will get to set to working on them with more diligence and effort. Just earlier on, I uploaded one video of me being a travel host kinda thing on youtube haha... maybe i should post it here yeah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D8h_FLA4Sw

skipped sch today. hee hee...

I really got a tummy ache, what can I do? I admit it subsided after a while but I just didn't want to get up to iron my uniform and wear it with a tie to school. I'm kinda baddy inside, filled with bad-bones, but life is short. I don't wanna give myself too much stress all the time. Hope this part never gets read by any of my teachers hahaah... It's not much of a big deal la... really.

some more pics of china...





This is me riding on some cow thing. The only difference is the cow had very very very long fur. It's a quirky sight, nv seen anything like that. The people told us that only the cows there looked like that haha...



i'm sure those who have been keeping up with my blog would recognize this picture from a series of other pictures that i've posted before ha. I like this, feels like I'm enjoying everything silently.



the hand holding that white thing is just some other kid, as young as the one that is pictured haha... boy! are they cute!







some snapshots while we were at the airport, waiting for our flight back to singapore ha.a.a

next up are my pics during my bday and my bday presents ha... belated bday celebration with dance frens! Thank you all!!! on 7/7/06 Fri. The latest will be yesterday's rach's cosplay event haha... 9/7/06 Sun.

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]