{/Love You More and More.
{/Monday, October 09, 2006, @4:12 PM.
{ I'm evil, gonna have to stop it. }
I'm actually an evil girl who likes to laugh at people.

Upon reaching home today, I realized that such an action is unkind and mean. I mustn't do it THAT often. Laughing and joking at times are oke... As long as I have no bad intentions to hurt anyone.

That said, I still mustn't be rude, especially to my Ah Gong. Though he may never ever read this, and he's watching TV(as usual), I'm still gonna say "Sorry, Ah Gong"...

Enough said, moving on... Saturday is gonna be such a random day, don't ya agree? [To all who know what that means]

Last Sat(7/10/06) was so random that I can't help but sorta fall in lurve with it! wahhaha... STarting with the "easy money", I walked around aimlessly(sorta) with Min Rabbit and that was the first time ever. We went to Bugis, then Arab Street and I bought a piece of cloth for the elongation of my damn mini black skirt that I've worn only once about 2 yrs ago... It costed a bloody $31.90, definitely one of my very dear(means expensive in this context) pieces of clothing I personally own.

I bought that piece of cloth cos it was for SALE! $1.50 for 1 metre. Wahaha... Of cuz, being an informed buyer, (I dun wanna use the word consumer cos I'd be filled with guilt) I checked out prices in other stores first. Convinced that it's the cheapest bargain I could possibly get in those few stores I went to, I bought it with the idea of trying to feel how a first-time cloth-buyer would feel.

I very much abhor the idea of leaving my dear black skirt in my closet - letting it rot when particles settle on it. Thank goodness it's not white! (I just read something online about why clothings, especially white, when left in drawers for too long have yellow patches.)

The other top I just cut ytd(Sunday) was white. I've never ever worn it and I'm so sad to realize that it has yellow patches cos I just leave it lying in places unknown for a loong, loooong time... That's why I'm scouting online for remedies to solve the problem. I've read that white vinegar and cold water helps.

I gotta be an enthusisatic go-getter more often and get down to doing it instead of procrastinating[limiting beliefs] more often than I shd. Well, even after saying that, I just don't feel like doing it. I live in a world that's full of contradictions. What about yours?

Mmm, I seem to have a lot of pics that I wanna share but I haven't uploaded yet. I got more pics of my adorable cousins and the Children's Day Party at my Ma's childcare centre. ...


more of her... I just can't get enough of seeing her.


The one on the left is her elder bro and the legs in pink
pj pants belongs to another cousin of mine who's older
than them ha.


She's so kawaii right?! ahha... KE AI!
Her name is Yin Qian.

These days in school, I really enjoy them even though times might be hard to pass at times since we have so much waiting time. THANKS BUNCHES TO Yeek and HaiLin! I really have many more memories as this is my last year of schooling in a school-like place(i know this is redundant) and I need to be in school uniform. Of cuz, thanks Eve, Shuhui, and Pam for making my days light up!!![the colour of fire haha]

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]