{/Love You More and More.
{/Monday, October 02, 2006, @7:24 PM.
{ Pics of real ppl finally ha... I lurve my mama(ah bu) }
You know, I haven't been posting pictures of real life people haha... I'm gonna do so now... Hmm, let's see. [i'm really glad i've recovered from the rut, i gotta keep reminding myself.]

I've been spending consecutive weekends at my uncle's place for dinner. Although that house gets really noisy bcos of all the ppl and I'm frustrated, I did have fun playing with the kids.

I went to help my mama at her kindergarden(I'm gonna post the children's day party's pics up too!)for her concert, like thinking of dance steps haha... So funny, my mama and her colleague danced tgt. Too bad I didn't take any pics since I was leading them ahha...

Here's my mama taking me home on the bike. She refuses to look at the camera. She said she'd rather die than let me peddle her ahha...


Alright, I admit I look dumb here...


Me looking all bright and cheery. I'm really looking forward to
all the interesting experiences around me. I might seriously
consider a witchcraft meeting...



For now, the very cute kid. Wahaha... She's my
aunt's daugter, my cousin who's 2 years old.
She looks like ninja turtle haha... Her father
suggested taking the goggles and using it as a
prop for posing in pictures. She's so damn cute la!



Another one of her...

and damn... I can't post any more for this entry.
I'm short of time as well. Gotta give up the com
in 3 minutes time haha... Will continue nxt time!

WAH!!! HAHA

Til then! I'm actually kinda like an audition fan but I haven't played it since Friday, ever since the sleepover at Rach's haha... (Little Rebel's house is full of rebels in their own way!)

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]