{/Love You More and More.
{/Wednesday, October 18, 2006, @5:23 PM.
{ Promiscuous Girl... Children are such a joy! }
ARGH! So upset over my post that got erased before I had a chance to post cos my Internet Explorer met with an error. I really dun feel like blogging anymore. Well, I was on the verge of finishing the previous post... Bleh!

I'm gonna be really quick with this for now. DXO is a pretty lousy club, in my opinion. Everyone's entitled to their own opinions what... The best thing was dancing so much and losing so many calories and of cuz hanging out with dear frens like Evelyn, Shuhui, Min(the rabbit), Rachel, Tatsuki, Wei Xiang(the rabbit's bf) and dear Tyris. Wahahah...

I'm only looking forward to clubbing in better and "funner" clubs in future! With different ppl of cuz, cos diff ppl do diff things. MOS is still the best for me up till now. It's so full of life, but it's crowded. That means crowded means good and bad haha...

I'm so in lurve with "Promiscuous Girl" by Nelly Furtado. Couldn't help but dance a lil as Eve and I were leaving sch and Yvonne saw me from the canteen ahha. When Nazi turned around, I stopped. Cheeky me, right? ahhaha... Whatever that means...

Eve and I are lunch partners and Eve, don't blame me for posting the following pic ahha. I went ot nightlife.sg and it was really there. Hey all! This photographer asked if he could take our picture and we obliged haha. He said it'll be on nightlife.sg and I went and d/led it haha... The flash was blinding la! I always wondered where those pics of ppl who went to the club came from. Now I know!

oKE, EVE, i deleted the pic as ur request! haa... I apologize to all the ppl who adore this pic ha...
well well, the nightlife.sg picture aha.


One of the Children's Day Party pics at my Ma's childcare
centre aha. The cutie beside me is Jerome. The naked
sweet gurl is Jolene. Wahaha...


It's a frenzy... My ma was helping the kids bathe so they're
undressing themselves. This is the class my Ma's in charge
of. It's a nursery class. (4 yrs old, so cute) Wooohh... ah....


This little one beside me is Wayne. I hope I look kiddish
enough to look alright with them in the pic haa...

I'll post other pics up real soon. ANd this friday(my Ma said I was "shen jing bing" = mental problem when I told her it's the most anticipated event in my life for this week) I'm making my way to Nanyang Girls' High for her annual concert's rehearsal to help out. I just lurve being there though it's really hectic and crazy when the kids are restless ahaha...

P.S. I really enjoy dancing to lOUDY-loud-LOUD music!!! I'll try a jazz or rock pub with Xiaoxia in future ahha. Of cuz, other peeps too la... Flamezz...

I really gotta get to studying. But I'm so lazy and I keep procrastinating so when ytd was supposed to be filled with studying, I ended up revamping(i hope i'm right with using this word) my top(i wore it to the club) that I cut myself. It fits better now and I don't look like a pufferfish when I wear it ahha... I'll take a pic soon and it looks better when worn by someone, especially the owner of the top. Hee...

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]