{/Love You More and More.
{/Tuesday, January 02, 2007, @4:15 PM.
{ Jan 2007 is here! Argh! no more student fare! }
Dec 2006 is over and JAN 2007 IS HERE TO SAY Hallo!
I had a really busy December 2006 and many 1st-times!

How come this feels like a summary? I had no intention at all aha...

December 2006 ----
1st time goin to Msia 4 times in a month.
1st Spore Salsa Congress - hiphop and jazz performer
1st time workin in a boutique - UTOPIA
1st time had a try at being a stage manager @ kallang theatre ahha [4 that few mins]
1st time had countdown in the car - did sth stupid and totally random too! Fun!
1st prom cum pfm
1st time being so high with dance juniors and fellow mates
1st time spent $20 bucks at sakae sushi [Shu's bday]
1st time play arcade with flamez [Shu's bday]
1st time performed @ mos, Q-bar, kallang theatre, Thumper hee
1st time bought a dress for myself and prom for $59.90
1st time wore ballet shoes and walked around suntec in search of yami yoghurt ice-cream!
1st time took cab with ppl from D-night haa, so lame, we lost track of time!
1st time chat so much with Ling-Jie!

Wah! So many others actually... Bla bla bla! {Everything listed isn't in order.}
Yeah, this shows that I still dedicate my life to Life's Experiences!
I shd really 'LURVE MYSELF AND LURVE OTHERS LIKE HOW I LURVE MYSELF'!

Da-da, the above phrase in caps is one of my New Year resolutions.
Mmm... I could just make use of New Year resolutions to set some goals for myself! Yeah, I nv tot o it. I reckoned that New Year resolutions came from the West and ang mohs so I don't really wanna copy that many traditions as they have to be more ASIAN.

I have quite a lot of pics to upload actually. I'll start now. I'll just forget about lamenting about life now since I feel quite alright now. Except a bit don't feel like lurving others. I know that'll chg soon nuff. My slping hours were so irregular today.

Alright, side-track a bit ahah: I slept at 1 plus am just now, woke at 5am to meet Xiaoxia to send Siyuan off. That's totally lame! One of the most random things I ever did. We ate@Pioneer Mall Mac at 6am and went home at 7 plus am cos my ma needs to use the bike to go to her sch. Slept again at 7 plus am and woke at 2pm. Felt lethargic all over - no energy. Wah biang!

Shd I go zouk for tat Inter jc prom king-queen thing? Poh Hui asked me some wks ago and Shu just asked me. I'm blogging it cos I wanna remind myself of sth. Do I really wanna go bcos I wanna go badly or cos I don't wanna miss out?! It's 20 bucks, so ex! My travelling to Parkway Parade for work this Sat will already use up a few dollars cos I'm not one of the lucky students and kids who enjoy student fare ANY MORE.

aRGH! Xiaoxia just told me and I'm so fed up too! I'll have to be careful abt goin out in future, haha. Whatever... Let it be known later ahha...

In the end, I side-tracked so much. Here's wishing all a very very HAPPY NEW YEAR! and try as I will, I'll inject more lurve into my life! I mean, let lurve ooze into my life. Wheh Wheh! Bish ba Boom! I declare myself bonkers from thinking so much about life's daily minor decisions...

Writing it out is cathartic though! I'll post pics now and stop my flying fingers!


This is really random. Taken on 6th Dec 06, b4 Xiaoxia's prom. I met her to help her with makeup and brought her things for her ahha. Her prom theme was retro and here she is, in polka dots and a really retro hair-do! haha...


Her and me. We were walking frm Somerset MRT to the hotel (ah, i 4got the name) and snappin pics like that ahha. A bit awkward cos she really doesn't look like she's from the present. It's retro wad. Ahha... I... was preparing to go Thumper(a bar) @ Goodwood Park Hotel for dance prac. Argh! Miss the days when I had rehearsals everyday for the performances!!!


I cut my hair on 6th Dec 2006 and I really like the very layered feel. I know this is what most ppl have as a hairdo now but Potato reminded me that "different people look different even when they have the same hairstyle or wear the same clothes or carry the same bag" hee hee...

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]