{/Love You More and More.
{/Monday, December 04, 2006, @12:44 PM.
{ writing is cathartic }
Mmm. what to blog about.

I'm jobless. I'm dancing a lot, well, it might not be a lot for my teacher but it's alot for me. My body aches. Maybe 25% of my energy has returned. Where has the rest gone? I'm really having insufficient sleep and I feel that I don't have a goal.

It's said that writing your feelings out is cathartic. I'm gonna do just that now and I'll update my dear diary soon as well.

Alrighty, goals for now:

This is a new one:

To sleep at 12am everyday for 5 days cos I'll be off to Msia this weekend, and 2 other weekends in the rest of Dec too. That means at 12am, no matter what I'm doing, I need to stop and lie on my bed and wait to fall asleep aha. [Although I just close my eyes and zap, i'm off to sleep already, cos i'm just too tired mentally and physically.]

As I write, I just realized that it's my THINKING TOO MUCH that makes me miserable again. Argh! I haven't been reading much these days. I need to buck up on reading everything and anything!

Another goal:
To go for dance on all the evenings that Xenbar has to offer for me. I mean my teacher, to be exact. I'll be going on Tue, Wed(To Thumpest, beside Far East Plaza), Thu, and Fri...

Although transport fare is really ex ahha... Considering that I don't work now and I need to go out every night from tmr onwards til Fri. Dance in JJ on Tue and Wed morn is gonna be a bit strenous? Since I've pulled a muscle at my left thigh a few weeks ago, it still hasn't recovered.

Yeah yeah! Reminding myself again:
I need to just relax and be less uptight about stuff for now and lead a work-free, study-free life. I'm lifted instantly. My moodiness is getting to me and...

Thank you POTATO! Evelyn! Shuhui! Rachel! Venis! Tyris! Mama! Papa! Raechal!...
The list can go on and on...

I need to inject more LuRve in my life these days. I just forgot about LURVE totally...

what i know is... I really lurve dancing. It gets me high, HIGH

HIGHHHHHHH! M_M

This is just a very random post. I'm just writing whatever's in my head to clear a bit of the thoughts in there and it's all cloudy now. I'm trying to make the fog dissipate aha...

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]