{/Love You More and More.
{/Tuesday, December 19, 2006, @6:25 PM.
{ thank u all my dear frens! }
I've so much to update actually...
My grandpa just passed away last Sat(16th Dec 06)...
I wasn't as sad as when my grandma passed away cos it's sorta expected.
He's weak and stayed in a nursing home ever since a bad fall a few months ago.

16th Dec 06 is supposed to be a big night for me. But in actual fact, it's just another performance night for Xenbar ppl, and we've had other pfms at other venues earlier in the wk. I'm only a hiphop and jazz performer so I've only been to Q-bar on 11th Dec(mon) and MOS on 14th Dec(thu) for pfms hee. The bulk of all pfms are salsa and other ballroom dances(like tango)...

I had my first go at being a stage manager on 16th Dec 06. It was really last minute when Ah Fok came into the dressing room and asked me to be a runner for Nat, the stage manager ha. I'm just her assistant for the 1st part of the show and had to stand in and put on the headphone to converse with the lightings manager in the control room when she performed on stage.

It's still fun anyway, "FIRST TIMES"! Although my grandpa passed away, I was able to forget about it when I reached Kallang theatre cos there was so much bustling around for me to watch and concentrate on. It's only on the way there when I was on the train that I teared a bit. What I'm upset about is the apathy Singaporeans have ahha. No one offered any tissues.

When this was told to the rest of my family in Msia, one cousin commented that, "U shd wail loudly, then they'll offer tissue..." Although the funeral and all the chanting was kinda boring and we had to kneel so much, it was still quite funny when my cousins were being their silly selves ahha...

I'll post some pics of earlier pfms as well as the 16th dec 06 ones. I took a couple of pics in msia as well with the kids ahha...

I haven't got much to do except read at home, x-stitch, f**-sub, watch dramas... since I don't work or study and now that 16th dec 06(pracs for xenbar) is over. However, I've got dance supposedly for Grad Night on 29th Dec so still a few more pracs. I've got 2 days at my ma's childcare centre as a relief teacher this thu and fri as well.

Thu: At the new swimming complex, half-day, fun! playing with kids!
Fri: A xmas party I'm invited haha...

To all my dear frens who texted me on Sat, thanks... :) Xiaoxia, Pam, Eve, Shu, Tyris...
I didn't feel as bad as my grandmama...

Sth I'd like to tell Shu:
I really thank you very much for ur latest testi. I didn't read that line of "I've accepted you as the way you are love you as the way you are" so I wasn't touched. I just re-read it and I realized most of my misery towards frens is that - "my failure to accept". THANks DEAR FRENS once again and LURVE U ALL. May you all be blessed by LIFE!


This is @ Q-bar... We're practising at the balcony aha...
argh, blogger is down so I manage to get one up only.
I'll post the rest soon! ahha... To spice up my blog again!

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]