{/Love You More and More.
{/Monday, December 25, 2006, @11:53 PM.
{ blogger fails me sometimes! }
That post was for fun. The seducing one ahha...

I just got back from Msia today. Attended a cousin's wedding over the weekend. Spent xmas eve with cuzzies, and aunts = extended family and family. We had fun ahha... I took quite some pics too haha. Pics do liven everything up. I've neglected that aspect.

I had a sudden urge to change my blog skin cos it does get painful to read when I write long paragraphs. But damn the blogskins.com, I forgot my user name and password and I don't wanna ransack my mind so forget it...

I have pics for other events in my life too aha... Performance week was so fun. I've got a fellow dance fren who's like pretty sad that there's no more rehearsals. So funny! He most prob can't join next year's festival in June cos he has O levels aha... See how dancing takes over one's life.

I really need to be more focused and attentive to the world around me. That way, I can forget about whatever thoughts that make myself miserable cos I think too much. ARgh, I'm finally hungry. Bad timing. I don't wanna eat so late ahha...

Without any more of my nonsense and long-windedness, I'll post the pics. Provided that Blogger doesn't fail me.

These are the pics when I went to Seremban(somewhere near KL) and Genting from 9th Dec to 11 Dec.


Argh! I just simply adore road trips! aha. I took this on our trip there and my brother is camera-shy. He's younger than me by the way. But I was so happy when the tour guide in China(we went Jiu Zhai Gou, Sichuan in June 2006) asked if he's my older brother haha...


Although I really hated this house that we stayed in, I still took pictures as a keepsake ah. I'm sentimental mah. It was damn lousy and I was complaining most of the first day. Then I accepted it and it wasn't that bad haa... The lousiest house I've ever stayed in. Sucks big time! We even slept there, the mattresses had a musty smell. We don't even know who or what slept on the mattress before.

I look like a crazy woman in the pic but I really heck care ahaa... It's for the fun of posting up pics ahha...


These are like some cam whoring pics but I don't care. Though I hate to use the word cam-whore cos lack of originality, I still use it. I can be such a sucker sometimes ahha. I'm so long-winded! Alamak! I like these pics but sadly, some times I don't look like my pics aha...


One more pic of that sucky room. The boy on the most left is my cousin who's 14. The one in blue is my cousin too, the boy's elder sister who's 15. I always talk a lot with her and I become so thirsty ahha... Nice... yeah...


Ha, damn funny. The boy in the middle is damn funny. He's my cousin too, 9. The youngest brother of my gurl cousin beside me, her name is Yi Shuen. I forced them to take pic haha, though they were willing la. We went shopping together when we just reached Genting. We had so much laughter. Hahhaha...


Took this in the kopitiam at Genting. My family was leaving first while their family stayed on for one more day. Damn Blogger. It can't upload more than 1 pic at a time and I'm starting to get pissed and wanna give up for today's uploading aha...

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]