{/Love You More and More.
{/Saturday, November 25, 2006, @12:52 AM.
{ Oh my goodiness... hectic, tired. }
Oh my goodiness... It's been so hectic these days after my As and I just don't have the time and energy to blog. Alright, I make myself sound so happening, but really it's just "almost everyday"...

My As ended on Thu 16/9/06. I was in a daze cos of all that cramming of Human Geog and Econs the day before and I just wanted to follow what other ppl did. I watched "Step Up"(awesome, fantastic, makes everyone wanna learn dancing) with Hailin, Yeek and Miao after a super hearty meal. Yum!

I had the urge to dance after the show so I became a cheapskate(i do that sometimes) and went for a free dance lesson at the cc I used to learn dance at. It's jazz ahha... I left halfway cos I had to send my cousin, Ribena back home to msia at the bus place.

My Pa received a sudden night-time job at Mount Alverine Hospital and I really wanted to see how it was as well as accompany my Pa cos he's almost working alone. I realized how hard it was to feed the whole family and was so damn tired that I fell asleep in a patient's chair in that place where there really wasn't anybody except the designer, my Pa and I.

On Fri,(17/11/06) I was supposed to meet Xiaoxia and Eve to swim but I just couldn't wake up. In the end, my body clock was reversed and I woke up in the night since I slept til really late in the afternoon. Enough! I gotta stop churning everything out like this.

On Sat,(18/11/06), it was totally random as I met up with Xiaoxia cos both of us were pretty bored. Tell no one pls but we cycled at night to JSS without our parents knowing and our butts really hurt like yell cos we were on it for about 1 n a half hours. Argh! I really had fun! Thanks Xiaoxia! :)

Main points:
Sun(19/11/06) Dance at Xenbar for 3 hours ahha. Jazz prac, then Ballet, then Jazz again. Cos there's a performance coming up hah yeah. Although it's a salsa festival, we're doing a lil' short jazz performance ahha. Great experience again! Wonder what they'll make me wear though... Argh! I'm a prude!

Mon(20/11/06) Dance in JJ cos finally almost all the seniors are free from the shackles of exams and can join the juniors in practising for the Grad Night dance. Goodness me! It was so tiring and hot and stuffy and sticky. Yucks...

Tue(21/11/06) to Fri(24/11/06)
I was a relief teacher again at the childcare centre my Ma works at. There's lots of politics going on but I get to eat. The food was not that nice for the first 3 days cos the cook was on leave. Yeah, it was great today cos she returneD! Had loads of jellies too aha.

It's really hectic and tired being a teacher for a few days in a row, especially since they're so young and they're not scared of me. Seriously, I kept asking some of them if they're scared of the other teachers... Some of them said "yes" about certain teachers but when I asked, "Are you scared of Teacher Kyla", they go, "no".

I had to cast my usual, demure self aside and tried hard to be as ferocious as a lion should be. I talked in a loud and commanding tone, stared them in the eyes... Maybe staring wasn't that effective since some of them have got big, dish-like eyes and they look so innocent and stubborn. Sucks sometimes, when they don't acknowledge you or just ignores you totally.

I had my fun and sweet moments too haha. When they say "I like you"... When they hug me at my thighs and bottom... When I hug them... When they say "Byebye Teacher Kyla"... When they open their mouth wide and eat well when I feed them... When they giggle and laugh or smile when I smile at them...

Ah... It feels fuzzy now aha...

Ah ha... On Wed(22/11/06) and Fri(24/11/06), danced with Tat's so-called "dance crew". I've always wanted that experience and I finally got it. With the fact that we didn't really know what we were doing half the time aha... I was tired but I sweated it out and I feel satisfied that I dance so often now.

The only thing is they are too hip-hop but my style is more jazz and maybe, new sch hiphop... Argh... Hope everything gets better in the future! Yeah! To dancing! To life!

I need a job... One that'll make me crave for more ahha... FAt hope, but I'll try!

P.S. Soz CT/Venis that I took so long ahha... I told you I'll write sth but I really took a pretty long time to get almost everything out!m_m

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]