{/Love You More and More.
{/Monday, December 04, 2006, @9:59 PM.
{ spice up ur life! }
Actually, I came online again to try to find some inspiration on how to start making my prom dress hahaha... Very funny. I realized I don't really have a fixed idea in my head yet. Yeah, I need to draw. I wanna make something really simple but it's yet different in another way. My name is Teacher "Colour"(kyla) so I like lots of colours but it doesn't seem to be feasible when making a formal dress unless I really want to be seen from a thousand miles away. I feel that my blog lacks some spice! Here are some photos: hee hee...


Me on a bicycle under my block. I was gonna cycle to the childcare centre for work ahha...


Phoebe, me, Jordan Nicholas. They are both 3-year-olds.


Oh my goodiness! Phoebe is really pretty. Really cute too. Talks quite a lot haha... Really intelligent. I'm impressed. She likes to visit the toilet though aha. Then I keep bringing her. THere was once when we hugged while I squatted and I fell backwards and she was scared ahha...


Jordan Nicholas is really clever too. The only thing is he's mischievous and likes to say "Teacher, he/she beat me". But also very scared of authority ahahha... It's really funny.


Eugene is damn cute! Really sweet boy! Argh... *croons* He sorta melts my heart... There were a few times when I was sitting on the floor and he came and hugged me from the back. So sweet... Another time was when he was leaving cos the school bus had arrived. He tapped me from the back and said, "bye bye"... Argh... So touched!















The class that I helped to relief together with Teacher Annie. They are called the EDP class, and consist of 3 year olds. The 2 year olds, pre-EDP class, combine with them sometimes.


This is Thurston, he's 6 years old. A handful but very cute at times ahha... Can you see his face? I took this just before he was SUPPOSED to take a nap from 1pm to 3pm as with all the other kids. He doesn't sleeps most of the time ahha.


I'm supposed to take care of pics but instead I took my phone camera and shot quite a couple of pics while the kids took their afternoon nap wahha...

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]