{/Love You More and More.
{/Tuesday, November 28, 2006, @8:02 PM.
{ what happened to me? }
The sole depending factor for My Happiness is ... - " How I choose to Arrange my Mind to See & Perceive Life "

Been job hunting these few days, so I see Eve and Shu everyday for 3 days in a row ahha...

The quote above is from an email. Yeah, tats what I really need. It's so warped up thr. Whatever happened to those "Don't think too much"... "Attain happiness for myself from myself"... "Think simple"... "It's mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter"...

Ah... I need my dose of quotes again! Inspirational ones I mean...

We're like walking around everyday, good exercise but we waste so much money. Argh! I'm kinda back into consumerism again. What the yell... Alleluyah ahha...

Dancing dancin danci danc dan da d...

Yeah, gonna watch the Gingerbread Man Show with my ma and the kids from her childcare centre on Fri. So looking forward to it... Ever since the hols and after my 4 days of relief teaching at the childcare centre my ma works at, I haven't talked to my ma much since I go out everyday and come home so late at night.

Well, that's not entirely bad. Cos I really lurve to be at home now. However, sometimes I need to warm up when I meet even good old frens. I'd feel like "i wanna go home now"... and that's bad. That's just my crankiness. My mood just takes over me. Ta da. I'm wondering what I can actually do if I really do stay at home everyday.

I need to start on my prom dress right now. Ha, but I won't. *_^

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]