{/Love You More and More.
{/Tuesday, January 02, 2007, @5:02 PM.
{ pics cleared for pfm @ Q-bar on 11th Dec 2006! Fun Fun Fun! }
All these pics below were of our pfm @ Q-bar on 11th Dec 2006:




The last ending pose haha...


This was taken at the balcony too. It was totally random and it's too dark to see anything ahha.



These few pics are salsa performances. My teacher's in it too ahha... Me, Rebecca and Angela were sitting by a couch to watch. So comfy!


I wonder if you could see anything in the 2ND pic. It's of me and Rebecca. There's a really striking resemblance between Rebecca & Pamela. You've gotta see it to believe it! Eve, Tyris and Shu have believed it cos they've seen it for themselves haha. I had fun with you TWO - BECKY and ANGELA!


Rebecca, Angela and me! I'm really very glad to have the both of you as my dance mates!


Do you rmb my recent post abt seduction with eyes ahaha... The following pics are quite embarrassing to put but I tot I'd put them up for laughs' sake. Yeek, this is especially4u, since you tagged to say you found that post v. funny. See if I managed to seduce you ahhaha... Yucks, fancy that coming out from prude Gracceeee aka Kylala...!


All-smiles me! Honestly, sometimes I pose differently these days, without smiles, to try to feel different expression. Sultry gazes, (i'm not exactly sure what it means) enigmatic ones, joyful ones and the list goes on. I hope to gather quite a handful of different expressions for future performances if I get the chance. I won't be at a loss or always have the same expression. Don't you agree? ahhaha... I won't be shy! That's the most impt reason!


Another one of those looks. i-dunno-what look ahha.
S.C. Lo-ok - I'm so glad this is one of my own poses! I do this to create an effect of a sharp-chin! haha... Not that I like to admit that I wanna imitate those who are blessed with a sharp chin in comics (especially), I gotta say I got the inspiration frm them. Also, a sharp chin defines the face and gives it a clearer shape, instead of all-round ahha...


I like this!

yeah! I finally cleared the pics for one pfm ahah... There's more to come... I feel my blog is instantly spiced up and lifted up haha...!

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]