{/Love You More and More.
{/Sunday, July 01, 2007, @11:20 PM.
{ so random, i lurve chloe king, i need to chg blog skin so it's easier to read! }
Wow, it's been long since I ever blogged. Any ideas ppl where I can get blog skins? Though I really spent a lot of time doing all the pictures on the right of my blog now, I should just let it go and move on to like - prepare a fresh start of everything for new year ahha.

I'm stuck in a dilemma whether I should join any orientation camps. I really do not know exactly what made me carry on til the end of orientation camp? I think it's Shuhui and the few like Patricia, Helen and dunno who... who told me to continue on ahha. I really wanted to quit after the OGLs' camp and not do orientation for 2nd intake.

I know "You are what you think you are". I know I should stop thinking I'm anti-social, I'm shy, I can't go through it. Haha, maybe introducing myself as Kyla will help cos Kyla is the outgoing one, more spontaneous, bolder and more daring gurl ahah. I know some, especially Evelyn will go "all these talk about the difference of Kyla and Grace is really scary and weird" aha...

I just did something quite shocking, I think Pam and Eve were really shocked cos I don't do tat, not even once in ten yrs. I just spent SGD$108.91nett in The Body Shop yesterday hah. I was in such a rush, I wanted to go Mango so badly (for once!) cos I saw the sale and pants (basic colours) for SGD29 each!!!! Alamak, when I tried to enter the shop after that, the guy @ Mango (he's like a guard for Mango ahha) shook his head and said no I can't haah.

Mmm, it's quite enjoyable in that few mins in the Body Shop ahah, I went "I want this one, that one, this one 2!(2 items of it) and wait ar, let me think all the ones I want to get"! It all happened because I wanted to buy a lipstick for Mama and went to Body Shop. I wanted to get a foot moisturizing lotion for a loong time cos I wanted to apply it to my foot if i wear heels to help my foot enter the shoe easily ahha. Then there were these sale items for $9.90. I bought 8 sale items. Will take pics and feature them on my blog. I promise to spend more time on my blog so that I'll have loads of fabulous memories, in addition to those I record in my other books and hand-written journals ahha. I'm one busy gurl! wahha.

Anyway, I feel like it was "kindness begets kindness". I went in to buy a less budget lippy for my ma and ended up buying so much stuff, till it was 100 bucks. The salesguy told me I spent over 80 and one of the items was a makeup item and I can become a member for 10 bucks. In future, 10% off regular items haha. On my bday month, it'll be 20% off regular items and there's this stamp card with 10 bucks rebates off normal items. Aiya, don't really know how to explain it but it's really good! Wahha...

I nv spent much in body shop anyway in the past (cos i was a poor student who felt bad taking money from parents for no particular reason), but I tot of becoming a staunch supporter of "Nature's Source" instead after receiving a very nice and colourful nail polish leaflet of theirs. Haha, maybe i'll be a Body Shop member after getting the membership so "i-dunno-how-to-say-it". Maybe the word is just plain "spontaneous", "random"??

Potato's first reaction when she saw it was, "wahhahhaa...w hahahha..." = finally stopped after at least 1 minute I think. Pam's first sentence was "Are you mad, Grace?" Quite funny aha, we splitted up after toilet break, pam went to Guess, Evelyn and Jasmine went Zara I think and I went off in the direction of Mango ahha. Then we met in Fox (so funny, cos it was 30 Jun 07', last day before GST hike and so many ppl and it was 9.30pm and we really had more time to dilly-dally ahha!)

It was a great day full of non-stop laughing. Giggling, you name it! Whaha, so glad Jasmine is kinda like us, very giggly ahah, laughed so hard, so painful! Wahh... Like seeing Evelyn hold her raspberry brownie in Central and the way she held it looked so much like a little kid and so fwani! WAHAH... We just kept laughing, saw Nora at the Singapore Food Festival upstairs at the Takashimaya (outside) = she looked much nicer, younger in fact. She had too much make-up in Palm Beach and always so hectic and rush last time haha.

I think I'll be RANDOM in future cos i'll end up explaining too much, like in whatever I do, so I'm gonna hop here and there (u see, i'm explaining again! ahha). My life is packed these days haha. = 28 Jun 07' (Thu) Dinner in Goodwood Park Hotel cos Da Gu Zhang birthday then such a funny dinner too. Fuying kor's daughter is so damn cute la! Wo Bing = my favourite!!!

29 Jun 07' (Fri) Hot Stones - so scary all the sizzling juices of salmon yucks, it was such a hard battle (eating the salmon), we got Blossom lurver (Francis!), the bumboat ride (evelyn was beckoning to ppl on bridges and so coincidentally, they are Asia Dept's main customers and it was just damn funny!), me & Evelyn sorta was forced to order drinks haa. Georgelyn was so high, Daniel so funny, Eve also very funny and Vivian also haah. She said, "I so pretty" ahhahaah when we took a pic while eating at Hot Stones and the camera was passed around to let everyone see their own pics haha.

30 Jun 07' (Sat) Working at Tour East then Evelyn and Me met Pamela and Jasmine. So nice actually haa, thought it'll be a lil awkward but apparently, nothing like that haha. Mmm, eating at Central so funny, buying ice-cream (Hokkaido) so funny aha, walking around then in the end shopping ahha. The eating competition quite funny, the only man participant was so competitive, really concentrated on winning ahha.

01 Jul 07' (Sun) So tired so slept really a lot. Then quite bad, I hung up the phone when mama called and got mei xiang aunt to talk to me. I was so tired so i just heck cared them. So guilty, went in the end. Wanted flavour burst but Gek Poh Mac don't have = ended up eating choc sundae. Goodiness! My entire walking journey was spent thinking about food = how i should limit myself in terms of consumption of ice-cream. Ah! I went thru the idea of thinking how many children in 3rd world countries going through starvation and many more la haha.

Yin Qian is so cute! whaha. so damn cute la! wahhhh, so cute! Hong Keat (Hong Jie) also, Yi Shuen also, Hoon Chuen, Yu Wei Yu Bing, Ah Xiang, Ong ong, Moi aunt, Poh aunt and bla bla la haha... So funny and when i reach home, ah sang said her many funny things as usual and now i like become a tape recorder, will auto repeat all those things she said tat i want to write down hahhah...

NTU orientation camps still leave me in a dilemma = need to discuss with evelyn, shuhui and pamela tomorrow during lunch haha.

I lurve CHLOE KING! any chloe king fans out there? whaha. I must be more hardworking in future, like watching more shows faster, reading more books faster aha, fansubbing faster haha. argh, so many things to do, record things in my books faster, copying texts from hp into my world of cell texts' book faster. Oke good night, I need to play audition, sub a bit, read email ahahah...

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]