{/Love You More and More.
{/Sunday, January 14, 2007, @11:08 AM.
{ JUST pictures and pictures recently - "low" }
I'm not gonna be lazy and I'll post more pics aha...
Been rather moody yesterday. Muz be cos of the weather and I've got a bit of a headache sometimes when I work long in Utopia. I worked in JP rather last minute ytd. Ah, lazy to go to Nanyang CC to get the Edusave Bursary thing. Why can't they just send a cheque to my house or bank into my account straight away. I've still gotta iron my uniform!

Maybe this is just a "low". Salsa that day was... I'm a bit... I don't wanna continue but maybe cos I'm moody. I'm just not that used to dancing with a partner. Well, I paid so I'll have to finish the 4 lessons. I'm gonna tell myself that I'm giving myself time to see how it goes. Whahhhh!

These are pics of the pfm (before) at Kallang theatre on 16th Dec 2006. But, they aren't pics onstage, just a few of mine ahha. I didn't take pics with the rest of the hiphop dancers, sad... I took with the jazz dancers but they haven't sent them to me aha...


That's the back view of Sharon, Loretta and Angela.
I don't think they'll ever read my blog haha...



Do you know that toilet cubicles are wonderful places to take pictures in? They must have good lighting la. I'm always doing such things. Wahah... To pass time? Wanna see how my makeup looks?{talking to myself} It's quite thick but in pics, it's like nothing ha.


Full length mirror image of myself. I muz admit that I look like I'm down with stunted growth. Argh! Luckily it's just in the mirror...


Don't say I look like ghost in this!

The few pics below are taken when I went back to Jemaluang (San Ban Tou) - literally means "three planks head" (dun ask me y) right after Kallang pfm for the weekend cos my beloved grandpa just passed away. I've got over it and that's why the pics below are really sweet and lurvely!


This dog is called "Lucky". Eh, I suddenly forgot its sex. It's the only dog I dare to touch and hug. I once carried it. Ha, but at first when I saw it again, I was scared again and didn't enter the house! It got its hair cut and it sucks and looks really shrivelled ahha.


This little guy is called "Jun Hwa" but we call him "Jun"! He's shhooooo cute! I lurve hearing his voice. He's my cousin's son so he's like my nephew? Yeah... Nephew. My relatives call me "Ah Ger" ahah, and he calls me "Ah Beng" for a short while when we were in Msia haa...


Jun and this other guy, son of another cousin is called "Hao" aha...
Jun is 7 and Hao is 5 aha.



This is "Xian", Hao's elder sister. So cute too aha. She calls me "Ah Ger gu-gu"...
Gu-gu means auntie. I'm her father's cousin.


Ah... We took these few pics on the car ride home. He came to our car to sit with us haah cos my brother was there and he likes to play PSP with him aha. Both of them have 1 of their own. My brother can be very mad about electronic games and stuff like that haa... This looks so sweet right?


He's a poser, he likes to pose differently. Don't mind my arm. It looks warped here ahha...

I guess that's enough for now. Till then. I guess my recent posts are just pictures and pictures. Don't really feel like saying too much. That much. If not, it means I think too much again. Although that's a fact... BOO!

*It keeps raining these days bcos RAIN IS COMING!*

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]