{/Love You More and More.
{/Monday, January 08, 2007, @9:37 AM.
{ You've got all the time in the world. }
Whew so tired today when I just woke. For the past weekend, I've been working and tried to think of how to make my transport fares as cheap as possible. I've found it! It's to travel everywhere by bus! Wahaha, I know it's ultra time-consuming. But as what Potato(my beloved cousin) said, "You've got all the time in the world." I couldn't agree better.

If you take even a few continuous journey, means chg buses but all at one shot, the max. bus fare is only $1.90. It's called "cap fare". If you're charged more than that, you can go to any ticketing office and they'll check it for you and refund u so u have more value. 30 or 40 cents make a big difference in a month for transport fare. Argh! Scary...

Feel like talking about my general feelings nw. This is the 1st year(1st time) I dun have sch on 3 Jan (or was it 2 Jan for 1st day of sch this yr?) ever since I started schooling life. It felt kinda oke since it's already my hols since after A levels ended for me (17th nov) and my bro had just finished his Os so he's not schooling too! Wahaha...

Althou it feels oke, I'm sure when I start to see students in their sch unis when I go out in future, it'll definitely feel kinda weird hahaha...

Working is actually ULTRA fun when I work with Jamie! Yeah! She's my new colleague in Utopia! We just always click and just a glance when our eyes meet, we know what we're referring to. I lurve such experiences! It's just... the connection!

Although we've only worked tgt 2 times, we already feel very comfy with each other! That's so WHOO-HOO! It's really hard to find someone like this, esp when I kp thinking that thr's no way 2 can be v. close to each other in a short period of time since ppl aren't showing their real selves yet and you feel awkward with ppl at 1st.(for me lah)

But, with her, it's just so natural. She just told me about many things she said she didn't tell others, like about her life and stuff ahha. I feel really honored! You all know right, I like to feel that I'm really special or that ppl can trust in me cos I have that quality of trust-able haha...

I even tot she could tell everyone she comes across about such things and asked her if she told others too what she told me. Then she said no, it has to depend on the person she's talking to. Whah! I'm like SSSSOOOO SOOOOOO HAPPY! Elated!

Ytd when I worked at vivo, I was really tired, cos I slept late on fri night(sat early morn) and I woke early on sat to work, slept late on sat night(sun early morn) and woke early on sun to go chinatown for mac breakfast with my jazz frens before our class. Thank goodiness she's my colleague and let me slack. Hope no one sees this (i mean no working colleagues ahha)... I already feel my lurve towards her!

On Sat 6/1/06, THANKS SO SOOOO MUCH TO EVE AND XIAOXIA! They came to Parkway Parade from town after work to wait for me to end work and go home together. We took bus home, 196 to clementi then 99 home (total of about 2 hrs hah). Although we were really tired, I'm sure we didn't regret doing that haha, bus fare only $1.90 home.

I'm really hardworking abt finding out how to save the most money on transport. But for food, I try to curb but I just got many cravings these few days. I've once read that it's cos your body craves for more food when you're deprived of sleep. (dunno due to what natural mechanism of the body)

Argh, spent $12 for food the whole of Sunday! I only earn $30 cos poor sales. Sunday is poor sales day, suck! But we made 600 plus haa... Last Sun only 400 plus so we're not too bad haha...

Here's a few pics for your (en)joy(ment) (whoever it is) ... I'll just stop my flying hands for now haa!

These were taken in MOS's toilet wahahah... on 14th nov 2006(for my pfm)

I look like a monkey in this. Not really a monkey but doesn't
Can see my eyeliner right?! look like me at all! So weird!
Ha...



Rach looks weird here.
Shu's teeth is out.
My right face is covered.


The pose! I really lurve poses, actually aha...

More will come soon...

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]