{/Love You More and More.
{/Wednesday, January 31, 2007, @11:10 PM.
{ Yeah, CNY is coming! Lurve it! Lurve msia! Nature! :D }
Whew! It's been long since I've updated. Currently, I'm working in Tour East (a travel agency) through my cousin! I really thank her very much. Today is my 2nd day of work and I spent a couple of hours reading files to get an idea of how I'm supposed to correspond with the agents from overseas ahha. I'm certainly hoping for the best, as in my ability to deal with the work load cos the thing I'm most afraid of is - having nothing to do...




I didn't come here to blog, I came here to upload a pic for my avatar on d-addicts aha. It's not working again, and I'm kinda sad when under my name of my posts on the forums, there's an 'X' underneath with no picture. So lack of colour! So dull! I don't like!




Guess I'll update more about life soon enough aha. Finally done shopping for CNY 07'. Looking forward to Msia ahah, but it'll never be the same cos some of the people I lurve in my life have left me for the afterworld(if there is one). Nonetheless, I'll still enjoy it with the ppl who are still in the same world as me. :)




I need to have more LURVE in my life! And more LURVE FOR my life. At least, I'm oke now. m_m




Random: I'm getting more used to Utopia. I'm sure it'll be the same for all jobs. You get used to it OVER TIME. Wahhaha... Yeah, positive me! I need to psycho myself! It's Potato's bday in 44 mins! She's not home yet. Had a mini conflict with her ytd which ended off in a cold war. I'm gonna try to forget it ahah and act as if nothing happened. More often than not, she'll take my lead haa... Happy again! Cheers for everything that's worth cheering about and all that you have!




I lurve colours!




And for the past few days, thanks to these ppl that make my life feel so full!
Yeek - Catching up with you thru texts, we can really go on and on haha.

Xiaoxia - That phone call from my shop. I don't expect my boss to read my blog so she doesn't know I use the shop's phone to make personal calls aha.

Ah Mamai - For cooking all that wonderful dishes!

Eve - For being there to listen to all my laments and everytime I say, "It seems like we haven't talked for really long," (about a week or 6 days) She'll go "Is it?" Anti-climax!

Li Ru - For popping by and saying I'm super friendly. Come on la! You're the ultra friendly one ahha!

Cheryl & Ivy - Being there during my salsa classes! ahha... I'm enjoying it and lurvin' it! Whenever I say "lurvin' it", I feel like I copy MacDonald. But I'm not that big a fan of Mac as I was when I was a little kid ahah...
Ah Daidi - Sending me to wrk and fetching me from wrk. Sorry to keep you waiting! Hahha...

Potato - All the late night chats! Til the wee hours!

Of cuz, the list continues...



I'm on top of the star!

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]