{/Love You More and More.
{/Monday, August 06, 2007, @5:26 PM.
{ 401th post, very random... }
Wahha... Forget to say that the previous post was the 400TH POST! HAPPY 400TH POST! WAHHA! Hence, this is the 401th post!

Whew, I just saw the blog entry in my blog (the 400th post), it's really a lot, great! Can be a milestone that it's the 400th post since I seldom blog these days ahha... We'll see, whether I'll be more attached to the com after I start sch or during work. Eh, actually not fair, cos I don't have much time at home when I worked last time due to a lot of time spent in office then Xen after work haa. We'll see...

Goodiness, this is so lame = me thinking so much about it. Well, I'll just post a few more pics. Actually the 4 pics posted below in the previous post (400th post) are pics taken during the Salsa Festival at Xenbar la. The festival was from 11-17 Jun 07' and we did quite a number of performances aha!




Thanks to Wendy for helping us take the pics ahha. These 4 are very normal ha!


Dun u think this looks v. crazy and mad?
Argh! But it's very natural, just wad we
we were doing ha.


Gee, this pic is nice hee!
To me la...

And it sucks so badly that I'm in a bad mood cos of lack of sleep and waste of time in school today! Oke, I must be optimistic! It was a great day cos I know 02 more people, Evelyn's OG mate and fellow course mates. I know how to get to some buildings... I will be tired tonight so will sleep earlier, I hope! Argh, about uni stuff, like Giro, CPF, matriculation card, (will have to collect later) add/drop subjects tmr, I'll just have to settle them one by one, yeah?

Yeah, Kyla, yeah Gracy, you can do it. Oh yea, remember to find Xiaowei for chats and cookies ahha.

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]