{/Love You More and More.
{/Thursday, July 05, 2007, @12:32 AM.
{ my belated bday post }
Whee... Happy birthday to me, happy bird day to me, happy birtd day to Kyla, happy birthdae to me! whaha, it has passed 12am in singapore but it is still 04 jul in other countries ahah!

I have decided to write every yr for all my future birthdays. I'm always lazy and I think I should start practising to write on this day so that I can compare how I feel every yr ahhaa...

Mmm, I'm really very tired so i'll keep it short. I'm really touched by Tour East ppl, Georgelyn, Vivian, Eve, Lena, Jasmine, Sharon, Linda, Dabee... the list goes on. Goodiness la! Not to forget Jane... The gifts they gave me are so unexpected. I tot no one would really care. Thks MA, PA, KELVIN! Evelyn, Pamela, Potato, Shuhui, Xiaoxia... Tyris & Poh Hui (soz i forgot to reply ur texts), Min Rabbit, Chong Yan, Chong Min, Yeek, Hailin, Venis, Little Rebel, Ivy, Bianca, Geraldine, Rebecca, Kah Meng, LianPing aunt, Xiang-xiang.....

Goddess, u know what Sang just said, "Ah ger, today is not your bday anymore. You have to wait another 365 days!" wahhaa. I just irritated her by writing out what she just told me haha...

(dozed off at about 1 plus...)

argh... it's 3.26am. At least I woke cos I was cold ahaahha... Really too tired. Guess this will be the bday post. Maybe I'll add on to it as well as the photo session (11 plus pm on 4th Jul to a bit before 12am). It was really lame, yea, a nice bday in a simple-fashion! Everyone tgt, that's the best! m_m

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]