{/Love You More and More.
{/Sunday, July 08, 2007, @3:39 PM.
{ Night Safari L8R }
Whee..... I just updated my blog again..... Cos I couldn't view my archives at all! Was so worried what happened! Then realized I copied the whole chunk for my template from the webpage where I view the source. No wonder I can't access anything else or see new posts because it is fixed and the blogger tags are not there. Argh, maybe no one will understand me but nvm.

Returned earlier in the morning from Pasir Rish Fisherm(a/e)n's Village bungalow chalet just now. So nice we laugh and chat about dance stuff, learning from Peiyi, reminiscing sec sch dance and just chit-chatting anyhow la ahha. Time really passed so fast, as compared to other chalets in the past. I was so depressed sometimes, cos DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. But we never took any pics la ahha. Anyway, only Peiyi, Min Rabbit, Bandy (Samantha), Yu (Poh Hui) and Weixiang (Min's bf) in that big bungalow. Min's family was in another behind us. So miss Poh Ying (Tyris aka Buddy aka Ah Bee!) See ya real soon buddy! m_m

Gonna go Night Safari later with Pam, Evelyn and Jasmine (Jlew) wahha. Wheet! Actually, I'm kinda tired and feel like lazing at home cos it's been so long since I ever did that. I gotta catch up with the shows I've been watching over a span of more than a yr, lesser than 02 yrs ahha. Boo, but nv did so in the end. It's gonna rain soon.

Just suddenly feel like posting some pics to liven my blog up a little. These pics are all quite random la ahha.


Me & Jamie when we went Double O loh...
During Meishi's bday. It's on 10 May 07'.





Me & Chong Min during SYF la.
I need to get the other pics from her ahha.
She had on thick makeup, soz if you can't tell. Fake eyelashes too ahha.





The above two pics are just a few random pics in Redang Island.
Arh... Miss it... I realized I nv talked about it.

Went there from 08 - 12 Jun 07'. 08 Jun (Fri) night, we took a coach and arrived in Terengganu in the morning on 09 Jun 07'. It was a total of 04 days 03 nts, miss a fren there!!! (a few actually) Don't know if they'd remember me in future if I ever do go. Jennifer went there right after a few weeks too.


Salsa festival also took away most of my time before and after I went Redang. Will post up some of the pics when I get them from the others. To a blogging Kyla and Grace! Argh, so weird, wonder if in future I will address myself as Kyla or Grace. Well, whatever, I'll just see which one I prefer.

Oh yeah, went to watch Dim Sum Dollies on 07 Jul 07' as well! Wahh... oh my, this is so messy. Let me just arrange it a little bit. (the pics I kinda need to post) The show was good, so funny, music was nice, the gurls sang fabulously! So full of laughter! Laughed so much aha....

08-12 Jun 07' - Redang island. Momo tea!
11-17 Jun 07' - Singapore Salsa Festival 07'
07 Jul 07' - Dim Sum Dollies with Evelyn, Lena, Vivi & one of their frens
Can't rmb this is when - in June - I took some pics of my office - Tour East.

See ya all later. My first thought was to use the word "bye bye", but actually I don't like to use it cos it always makes me feel that it is "goodbye forever" that kinda thing.

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]