{/Love You More and More.
{/Friday, August 10, 2007, @3:12 PM.
{ whee, i'm beginning to lurve bloggin! m_m }
I skipped school today, what Craft of Writing. Really feel much better when all I'm left to do is CPF online application. Feeling happier recently, guess it's cos of enough sleep and things aren't left hanging without anyway of closing it. HAPPIER NOW! I'm like crapping with Yu Baohui almost every night wahha. So nice feeling thou!

Spent National Day (09 Aug 07') at Moi Aunt's house, her housewarming party aha. Ate and ate and ate soooo much, but it's like I'm bored. I just lazed around, read Harry Potter 1, I really let you down Hailin ahhaha... I took quite a no. of pics with Yin Qian, my lil' cousin. She's just so lurvely and cute! Watching her is so fun and feels so happy about it. Yeah, spending more time with kids!

Clubbing on National Day Eve (08 Aug 07') really sucked. But thanks, I got to meet up with Min. It's so funny too ahhahhwa... Stupid St James, "this old man"... wahha... Ma said Pa was angry with me but like no sign of that. He always never tell me out right what he says but Ma says he tells her that I'm wad wad wad sometimes. I lurve my parents.

Went for a short weekend trip to Jemaluang on 04-05 Aug 07' (Sat - Sun), really felt very tired throughout it. Ker Shin jie just dragged me out to play with her frens and they are great company. So funny la! I've got quite a few pics they took that day. Her fren, Jessy's camera (Sony) is really great.

I'm being so random now, yeah! Saves me the need and "zhi zhuo" sense to write and write and write. I am so sorry to all the TWFX fans out there, I'm so slow in releasing, still at epi 13 and my timer for ep14 is in Japan now so she only timed 4 mins for me awhha. Anyone not in the fansubbing world, think most ppl who read my blog are awahah. I'm just trying my luck, does anyone know what to use to time rmvb video files?

Find the nice and random pics below... OH my, cos I really lurve all the pics of Yin Qian, I couldn't be bothered to select a few and I end up posting all. There are some beach pics too, but I won't upload too many of this. This post is already as long as it is. I'll save more of the pics for uploading next time. Yeah, so happy! My blog is so colourful. Dammit, it's like I only know the word "happY" to explain how elated I'm feeling. Who cares...


Whee... The 1st 2 were taken in Xenbar, we were making up and I'm so in lurve with black eyeshadow! For my eyes, kohl eyeliner isn't that thick after all and I dun like liquid haha. Kim was like saying I shd use black eyeshadow to smudge, so nice! Yeah! My eyes look bigger. Maybe Kim will kill me for putting the first pic ahah. Our theme was white white, thanks Evelyn for lending me the baggy pants, it sure is very baggy. Of cuz we took much more pics but apparently, no one has sent me them yet aha. Will bug Ivy after they return from Beijing Salsa Festival. Whee! I like my "zao xing" in the 1st pic, very child-like hor! WAahha...


So random, the big guy is Wei Yang, same age as me cousin from Msia, out to visit with some of my aunties ahha. He's in my bro's room now playing games with my bro and my bro's fren. A boys' gathering wahha... The lil boi in orange is Yin Qian's older bro and Yin Qian is so mad, like crazy gurl wahha.





She can't really pose naturally when you ask her to smile when she take pics wahha. She's damn cute la! Like "a bundle of joy", what "The Sims 2" uses when babies are born wahha.


Last 2, so cute right! Oh my goddess! Such a cute baby! She calls herself "mei mei" waha. I did the expression I did with her and her reaction is the same expression! Wahh!


3 of the beach pics so far. The first pic is so random, so cute! I'm so slim in the 3rd pic, the tree trunk covered a chunk of me wahha.

That's all for now. I'm beginning to lurve blogging again. So nice to just share nice pics and I can read them again like a few yrs later if Blogger doesn't crash ahha. Gonna watch a free performance at Nanyang Auditorium in NTU l8r with Evelyn. It's starting at 6pm, free pfm by Singapore Symphony Orchestra. So damn happy lah! "happy" again wahha. And uh, most prob meeting Min at night to Velvet Dragon to check out the place while she drinks cos her fren open cover. Then, maybe go eat beancurd and Union too wahha.

Ytd night/Early morn, I really had so much joy chatting with both Jiwei/Joe and Bao Hui la wahahahhaha... They are damn funny! U all shd try chatting with them too, so lame lah... Can talk rubbish the whole night.

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]