{/Love You More and More.
{/Wednesday, March 19, 2008, @8:29 PM.
{ Fill life with all the experiences! SPOP Elva Hsiao! }
FILL LIFE WITH ALL THE EXPERIENCES...
SPOP ELVA HSIAO! LEARN LANGUAGES!

It's been long since I blogged. I blog-surfed recently and felt that it's really easy to absorb their reading. It dawned on me that they are less wordy ahaha. Unlike me! Will I change? Maybe, maybe not... xp


My life has been pretty filled these days. I'm going to Joint Dance Concert tmr (20 Mar 08')! ChongYan and Hai HaiLin are performing contemp! I'd also like to see salsa and Modern Jazz perform. (I'm so gonna join MJ next sem when i get back from USA/Taiwan! I want to go back to when i found my first lurve.)!WAHHA


It's hard to decide whether Hiphop or Jazz is my first lurve now. I lurve them both. I like hiphop cos it gives me the right to have an (bad) attitude, I can totally heck care about everything. I lurve thumping with the thumpy beats ahha. For jazz, well... There are many types of jazz too. Street Jazz has the "oomph" too, a bit like hiphop but less uncouth in some actions. Need some techniques too. Makes you feel it's more difficult and not really anyone can do it right from the start. Alrighty, I'm kinda confused about it myself. Nvm... ahha...

Neways, I'm going to SPOP TO SEE ELVA HSIAO this coming Sunday (23 Mar 08')! If anyone who ever reads this post knows of any Elva Hsiao Singapore fan club or website, please please tell me! Cos I want to join! I'm in Xiao Jing Teng's fan club now. HAHA, Xiao Bang. Yea! Ah Sang is going to! So we can bitch about that person we're not so fond of. I'm kinda against him but not like I'll curse him or what. I just like to talk bad about him and Ah Sang accompanies me with her crude remarks! Can u guess who he is? But no prizes.



Yea, I'd lurve to hear Tanya and Xiao Jing Teng sing live. Oh yea, Jing Teng's name is "JAM", so cute! WHAHA... A bit funny ahha. So funny la, me and Evelyn... I was like telling her why we wait til so long then be crazy fans? “为什么这么大了才去追星?” But I got really excited when I knew that it's free ticket to watch Spop in Indoor Stadium! That kind of excitement is priceless! Invaluable! Cheers to all the different experiences one can possibly get in one's life!


I'm lazy today. Didn't go for HC230 tutorial, don't think Zhou Lao Shi will ever read my blog so I dare to say. I gave myself the excuse that it's the rain that caused it. I read a lot about "wu wei" the other day. That concept/theory by Lao Tzu ahha. (Lao Zi) We should just let things take its natural course, instead of forcing or trying to go against nature. That's what it is simply put, to my interpretation.


I went for Spanish in the end today! Yea yea! I kinda think the friends I make --- There's a sort of pattern. It's like I make a connection with a gurl. My connection was with Kerry last sem's spanish 1. This semester, it's with Eileen (really funny) and Chelsea (really funny too) but I can't really explain exactly. It's the FEELING. you know FEELLLLLL... Feeling is something really amazing! Things can't be talked about. Because, if u say and explain what it is, it's not what it really is. You restrict it. Values are like that too. That's why Zhuang Zi proposes to get rid of all values. I really agree about that.


I'm blabbering again. WAHHA. On 11 mar 08' (Tue), I had another "first experience". I was like a big sister to 7 Japanese high sch students (16 years old). Here are some pics. Little Rebel (Rachel) came to help me too. Evelyn, the pics are here! We took a lot of group pictures, oke, all the pictures we took were group pictures ahha. I really must learn Japanese well so that I can talk properly next time I join the activity! WHEE! Fun! Life is good! (James Brown song... DA da da da da da da...)

The guessing game is fun! Like what my Spanish teacher says... "Language... you have to guess" - when she forbids us to check for the meanings of Spanish words at the back of the textbook. She used to make me feel really miniature, like I really should go back to Level 1. Those were her exact words once long ago ahha. But nevertheless, we must be brave and courageous when we learn!
Rather ask stupid questions than to make stupid mistakes in exams! Jia you! Ganbatte Kylala, Gracie, Parrot, G3...!!!!!!

All the pictures are courtesy of the phone of Rach, the Little Rebel...


We went to Chinatown first then Vivocity. After that, we went to Plaza Singapura and took quite a lot of pics outside the cinema with the billboards ahha. Ate and shopped there. WAHA, I was really proud at 1 point in time when my sign language was really powerful. It's just amazing --- communication. By different means, be it hand signals, body movements or facial expressions, you express a something. The other party receives it and that's communication! woo hoo!




In Vivo! Anyone recognizes it? The little head at the back belongs to Ayana. "chisai" = small !!HAHA! I laughed a long time at that.






The upstairs open-air area at Vivocity too.




"Plaza Singapura" says where we were at aha.







One of the billboards. The 3 gurls in front were trying to mimick a kind of gangster look. From left: Yoko, Mana, Yumiko




This is so funny! Yumiko and Mana hugging Jet Li (argh! whoo! WHEE! Lub! :D), they almost yanked off Jet's paper head. Li Lian Jie - WAH WAH WAH! OOOOOOH! *will stop the gaga-ing haha. Frm left: Kaho, Kiyomi, Ayana,Yumiko, Yoko, Mana, Yaku (leader).


Back at River View Hotel. Their sensei (teacher) took the pic for us.

I got really tired near the end of the trip. I reached the hotel at 9am to take them out and attended the briefing. We went back to the hotel at 4.30pm. Really long day. It gets really tiring when they don't understand me and I don't understand them. Thank goodiness for Yumiko, her English is not bad, like she understands me and I ask her to translate aha.



Kaho has a really big family so she gives me a feeling like she's really pleasant. Kiyomi's name is Yaku too, so Kiyomi is her nickname. She's really little and small like a baby. Kaho told me Kiyomi is sad that she's so small hahaa. I call her "chisai"... Yoko looks like a Chinese really, kinda grown up. Yaku the leader is really comical. She's like tired and lethargic but she got really energetic after lunch in Food Republic! Mana gives me the carefree kind of boyish gurl but really cute too!

Miss them! I exchanged emails with Yumiko and Kiyomi. Hopefully, I'll get someone to translate my English letter to a Japanese letter before I'll write them. I finally have penpals then! WAHHAH! Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]