{/Love You More and More.
{/Saturday, September 12, 2009, @5:01 AM.
{ how to live in the present haa. soccer won salsa. }
Today, we cooked fried rice again. The 2nd time! Thanks Cherlyn for saying the garlic I chopped looks nice or something like that and I thanked her. Ah makes me think of mama who says that too, except sometimes it's too fine haha. It's been long since I helped mama cook at home cos it has been so hectic sometimes and I'm not often home at tat time when she cooks!

(I realize it's a different me when I write in Mandarin instead of English hee. I kinda like it :) )
今天本来想和妈妈通电话,虽然我九点多醒了,但是始终起不来。已经好几次这样了。哈哈。可是前几次都不行因为早上10点(新加坡晚上11点,也是妈妈和我约的时间)我都得出门去办visa这个他妈的鬼东西哈哈。哈哈,choy,不该让说鬼,开个玩笑okie?。

下个星期我们会去mexico city,因为9月16日是墨西哥的国庆日,之放一天假。星期五除了尼可拉斯之外,我们都没有课。所以我们星期二晚上搭巴士去(12小时),星期天傍晚搭返回蒙特里(Monterrey)。我不是特别的期待,因为我很懒。但是,我想我来到这么远了不去看看奇特、没有去过的地方怎么可以呢?那我只会在浪费我在这里的时间哈哈。成功说得好,我在世界的外一个尽头。我不会在这里一辈子,十二月多就要回了。


Neways I was saying last night I'm tired to travel alot at one shot haha. Then 成功 Jose said,

"Hey cmonn
you're young
you are in a country almost on the other side of the globe!
and not enough time!"

inserts: Cherlyn was telling her fren that a fren of hers (Jimmy) said the kettle calling the pot black ha. I remembered just now when we were cooking, I was changing the plastic bag of the dustbin and I said "the holes have many plastic bags"> HAHAA. one of the rather often times when i absentmindedly talk and my mind is warped - either bcos of not enough sleep or too much sleep ah. i slept til almost 1pm today haa. slept at 230am though haa.

and he also said,

"thats part of change
you need to experience new things
new scenaries
different cultural context
find your self in problems
then manage to figure things out"
and that's why he likes to do solo travelling but he admits too that mexico isn't a good place for a girl to do solo travelling haa.

糟糕,我已经忘记我本来要写什么了哈哈。管他的哈哈!

哦,不如写写我对Monterrey的感受吧哈哈。我未曾真正想过,只是有忽然涌现的念头哈啊,来也匆匆,去也匆匆的感受哈啊。

但是,这几天,我有想念家人和朋友啦哈哈。啊,对于天气,又是很热时还会在心里念
os (i meant to say i will like scold in my mind/heart how frustrating it is, fark shit it, bloody or wad haha) but the good thing is THE CLOTHES WILL DRY. and i've come to realized i really care about this very much. i hate having not enough clothes to wear since i already have very little haha. But I attained the Borregos shirt frm going to support the game in San Antonia, Texas so I was happy about that haha. One more shirt to dance hiphop in haa.

But in the past week, it would rain some days and it's nice hah! Cos it's cooler but the thing is THE CLOTHES WON'T DRY! So I think I kinda like Monterrey. But when people ask me, I won't say I ABSOLUTELY LURVE IT that kind of thing haha! Oh well, we also had Asians dinner ytd and I liked it haha. I like hanging out with Maria, Woon Ha, Tae Hee, talking or looking at Hyeon U Jeon talk ahaa.

I miss my uni clique they all. Heard that some of them going on Instep and feel a bit sad cos will be little people when I return next sem. But it's still good for them to go and play haha.

And what Amber said is sooo true. 总是等到要离开时才开始珍惜。在黄石,我唯一的后悔只是没有那么多videos 但我真的是享受了很多时光。玩得很尽兴,所以到了极致,所以最后才会那么想念,那么舍不得。哈哈,我得学会珍惜哦。今天,我在网上search for "how to enjoy life" and "how to live in the present". All the quotes 又让我比较positive. Ah,我总是想太多。得学会真的顺其自然,随缘 all over again. 虽然现在好像不想,管它啦哈啊。One of the quotes I read: "

Okie, I'll just update more pics then haa!

The day we went to the Garcia Caves.
15 Aug 09' (Sat)

I kinda felt like it was too touristy, too many people, 那个地方不再神圣了哈。但是当我看到那些很长很长的oh shit i forgot wad it's called, those icicles thing, 我又有点amazed到!Oh well, I guess at least we did something and they are memories after all haha. I was emo-ing on the bus and cried about Yellowstone HAHAHA. Listenin to songs and blah aha. And maybe also bcos I keep having this impression in my head that nothing can be comparable to YELLOWSTONE ahha. i shd ditch it soon. but then the grutas de garcia isn't that impressive laa haha. & also party bcos the GUIDE SPOKE IN SPANISH. they don't have english tours! (at least not for us that day)


cable car! but there's a path u can take to climb up and down u know. or rather i should say walk/hike up and down. so scareye, u could see the people like ants frm the cable car below you scrambling up and down HAHA.


outside, before we went into the caves.


think of this without the lights. then the guide proudly pressed some switch and the lights came on and it was kinda cheesy AHHHA. i think this is kinda lame. no offence but really ahha. oh well hah see sneaky cherlyn and me up there haa.


this is one i think is pretty awesome though haa. i like the different tints of colour here and there in landforms. cos the irregular pattern of the spots that have colour make it look so natural and real.


i really like this pic ahhaa.



We were out of the caves and we were waiting while the rest looked at possible souvenirs to collect haa. Cherlyn outside giving out hand sanitiser - them q-ing up haha, i made them do that and i took the pic haha. Poor nicholasi got stung by a bee!

Post grutas de garcia = We ate at Manhattan's, this diner/restaurant near our house, like a birthday dinner for Cherlyn - her bday is on 16 Aug 09'.


playing Jenga before our food arrived.
MEXICANs' concept of time - we have to wait for like at least 15 mins/20 mins FOR each meal in restaurants! for taco places, it's much faster haha but still like 5 to 10 mins at least haa.


i like this pic of me and cherlyn.
THE FOOD. THE curly fries is nice!

Fried rice by Cherlyn and me on 17 Aug 09' (monday)


but we didn't take any pics of us cooking fried rice today aha.
well good attempt haa though i really really prefer mama's fried rice.

AFTER our introduction to mexican culture class ended (only class on Mons and Weds, frm 430-6pm)


BUBBLE TEA IS NOT A MYTH!


cos i told them i saw people holding cups with black pearls in them. they said how is it possible. and i went okie maybe it was an illusion. sooooo, when we walked past a tapico pearl house or something like that, I WAS SOOO AMAZED! In Singapore sometimes, it's not always that I'd wanna drink BBT, mostly I drink it when i see it. But here, maybe it's cos I crave for Asian food, Chinese food, mama food sometimes, any kind of relation to my hometown food (i like to have a hometown so i think i can call singapore my hometown right now) IS ABSOLUTELY LURVELY! hahaa. So we drank. But it's 34 pesos AH! around 3.60 sing dollars but here, i realize im so willing to spend on food haa.



i always take pics alone i guess. sometimes it's cos i really wanna record that moment of me in that moment and with whatever things i'm holding. but sometimes it's cos i don't feel close enough with ppl to initiate taking pics with them. it shd get better, cos r/s with people get better over time :)

the facebook quiz says i'm a loner. and i choose to walk alone or go out alone (very very rare) and i sat by myself while watching The Time Traveller's Wife cos i just felt like it and maybe i felt like crying and don't want other ppl to be beside me when i cry? haha. Well about going out alone sometimes, smetimes it's cos of dance and i have to walk home myself. though i know i'll be even more in my own thoughts, but it's not as bad these days than in the past haha. and my own thoughts can be negative or they can be positive. or sometimes i listen to songs and can sing along to them or i jus try to ponder about what are the amazing things or interesting things (haha. it's amazing cos sometimes i think iwon't be interested at all or wad but then sometimes i'm still amazed.)

they went out to eat, at Valle oriente. i have the whole house to myself again, i admit i kinda like it haha. then i have salsa class at 8pm to 9pm. there's a soccer match that some mexican frens are playing, but also at 8pm to 9pm. HAHAA. so i wonder which one i'll choose to go in the end. cos i paid for my salsa class alr, around 140 sing dollars for the entire semester. i have salsa 3 classes on mon, wed and fri. 8 to 9pm each time. next week i'll have to miss wed and fri's class cos we're going to mexico city. and for the past 4/5 lessons, i've been reaching the place at 830pm haa. i jus always had some work to finish up and by the time i leave the house, more time has passed by HAHAA.

OKIE, i gotta read more on "how to live in the present" and maybe continue one of my doramas or read manga. more pics in future! my mind is not that tired but i think my body still is, frm the 4 days of dancing haa. plus alot of mosquitoes keep flying around my seat and it's frustrating me haa. i think cos no one else is at this dining table we named THE TABLE OF KNOWLEDGE with all our laptops aha. normaly i don't get bitten that much and the rest will always complain about their bites. but now no one is here, the mosquitoes have no one else to feed on except me.

post-tech raza on 22 Aug 09' (fri)
tech raza is a club very near our place haa.
plus that's when i got the inspiration to do what i did for poh poh hui cos i liked my makeup that day aha.


27 Aug 09' (Thu) - poh hui's bday date haa.
this is also pre-texas trip day. we left for texas on a bus late at night.


oops and i almost forgot these few pics.
i ordered strawberries and cream frm Zumba, this neighbourhood fruit drinks place and i tot it was some milk shake thing and i got a big shock when i saw this haa. cos i heard the lady chopping stuff and i kept wanting to believe that she's cutting new strawberries to blend haha. but then ahhh it's really STRAWBERRIES AND cream! i almost wanted to puke when i almost finished them then i gave up finishing them aha. but very healthy to eat so many strawberries cos i nv eat them raw like that haa.


me in my little world aha. always writing in on-the-go book. thanks xiaoxia!

alrighty, chuy and tonio jus left the house haa. i was entertaining them for a while and it's kinda fun cos they are kinda funnaye haa. i think "soccer won salsa" haa. hasta luego!

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]