{/Love You More and More.
{/Tuesday, November 03, 2009, @1:40 PM.
{ they didn't forsake me. i still have myself. LURVE MYSELF LA. love life, and life will lurve u back. }
oopsy forgot to add what i read and want to learn and remember frm Wu Ji Zun's blog!

"We should learn to Forgive n Forget, we should 包容 each other and we should be generous...You know what? Seeing others Happy is a state of Contentment, isnt it?Life is NEVER about being 'Calculative'! Well, this is how I feel... Honestly, I am really GRATEFUL that a huge portion of my supporters are really understanding and faithful. I can see it, i can feel it and i really appreciate it deep down inside my heart! I can feel that many of you 'just' want me to be happy no matter what and vice versa. Likewise, i also want to see u all happy!"

-im not that much a supporter of his but i really对他刮目相看after one TW variety show hosted by Patty. It was some interview for FRH then he was being really positive and has a great attitude about life then i check out his blog.

oh man, why are my SENTENCES underlined? I sorta know what I did to make it like that but i have no idea how to make it go away. Oh well jaa啊。 Oh there's another blog I READ TOO. She's Queen, 女王!
I am Queen - 無名小站 GO AND FIND HER BLOG. I LAZY to go the page and copy the link, next time. Yay the lines are gone jaa. Something else by Wu Ji Zun 吴吉尊haha. so cute right, this name. Da dong calls him that. Oh man, maybe I shd go back to being a fan gurl, at least I feel alive and like they are so positive. Arron was like saying it's really up to fate about relationships cos like sometimes u know a gurl too much (he was referring to GuiGui) you just become brothers and it's nothing romantic. He still thinks gurls should be more mysterious - potential gurlfriends for him jaa. I think it's cos they have so many fans out there. They have GOT TO BE POSITIVE TO BE A good influence. Otherwise, all the teenage gurls - their parents wouldn't let them support them? Ja.aa.

sO IT'S like 连他们都没有哈哈,也觉得应该随缘。郭品超也曾经说过这样的话。 :)
更不用说,我的大东也是!这么爱妈妈!因为他失去爸爸。:(


Today is The Day of the Dead (Nov2), a celebration for the Mexicans. But it's like our 扫墓节(sweep graves day) QING MING JIE 清明节!I missed Jemaluang and my relatives there jaaa. So nice for me to eat the buns. I was only eyeing the buns. Teacher Lupita says Mexicans put the favourite food of their dead relatives on their graves and I realized for us it's more like different food, got roast chicken. I have no idea if it's what they liked before they died. There's wine too. Others eyed the roast chicken jaaa. So I was telling Cherlyn if I die, it will just be vegetables (Im thinking now that so maybe it's like nobody will be interested to come and sweep my grave?) wHat AN interesting thought right? jaaa. Cherlyn just said Ngok Fung's will be full of hamburgers jaaa. I said I think he will want the Carl Junior's Star sign jaaa.

From now onwards, I will go always when I can to Jemaluang. Cos family is soooo important. Don't take them for granted. If not when they are gone, you will regret. Reminder to self and others.


O hwell, wadever, but it's good to be positive after all. Jaaa. You don't hate the world. I stil have much to learn... Simple life ahh. 陶渊明!tao yuan ming. Used to be my favourite guy in the world jaa.

Neways, something else by Wu Ji Zun. 吴吉尊。我喜欢看到他的英文名和中文名together! (ahhh i want to put some photos to add some colours and images to this imageless blog. i wouldn't say colourless cos my fonts are always full of colours.) So weird for me to feel like blogging. Bcos I have a partial exam tomorrow and I haven't studied yet!

i miss listening to Zhou Chong Qing周崇庆on 93.3 FM!

“Quote to share: - The way to happiness: keep your heart free from hate, your mind from worry. Live simply, expect little, give much. Fill your life with love. Scatter sunshine. Forget self, think of others:-) Remember...Happiness doesn't depend upon who you are or what you have; it depends solely on what you think! Try this for a week and you will be surprised :-)”

Another reminder to self. 所以不能强求!李布衣(read in cantonese) jaa, then wil have the feel. Um, so while I can, enjoy now and treasure the times I have. 不同人不同命!不同的际遇。So if it's not mine, it's not mine. If it's mine, it is. 跑不掉。Can't run away. Everything is like that I guess jaaa.... 既来之则安之。Ngok Fung said "It will be good if you don't ask for too much" after I said "Wish November will be a good month jaa." Okie la, October not that bad. It's Mama's and Evelyn's bday and I had some really nice days actually. Life is just a journey, after all. Pam: "this is part of life".... Yesh everything is part of life. So be broad-minded!

Okie I will put some pics after all jaaaa.

ZACATECAS PICS (early Oct)


i really like this pic jaaaaa.



maria-chan and me and the flower.


exciting day of PAN (bread)


LAST tue dinner with sashi :)
Sashi reminded me of Sasha jaaa. :))))

Today, we learnt in class jaaaa, Mexican Culture class that the dead go to 4 different places. One of them is Cihuatlampa - for women. It's superrrrrr crude the way I remember it but I tot of remembering it as "See wa eh lam pa" JAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

By the way, my 自修书(self help book) (by the way I just realized i prefer them to be called 自修书, which means self-improvement, for self-upgrading and being better rather than SELF-HELP. hELP = u need help, u have problems. But for 自修,it's just you want to improve yourself and become better jaaa. There is no inadequacy, you just merely want to become better jaaa. I think it's like that)... Oh ya, it said that 多愁善感的人比较容易沉寂在悲伤里。something like that. guess im still 多愁善感。haaa. sighing, moaning, depressed jaa. oh well, that is gonna change from now on. I only live once right, why am i feeling sad that i feel right. Just try to feel happy more often. Be thankful that I have ittttttttt. Cos Goddess 没有忘记我!Fate too! They didn't forsake me! 老天待我不薄 i guess jaaaa. Not feeling anything is a feeling too, ain't it? Mr Pan's class la. All the 语言学!疯掉!i think 小潘潘是“爱疯了”haaa. Penny Dai's song. Xiao Pan Pan just lurves what he does soooo much. I really like this song.

Plus the PCD pUSSy cat dolls' song "HUSH HUSH" IS SOOOO NICE. Georgia issss sooo funnaye. Just enjoy what you get. Don' resist it, dont reject it. 用心感受快乐。幸福感!Everything to be experienced, to be felt. S.H.E. "痛快“。去感受吧。Whatever happened to "体验人生".

3 Comments:

wu zun's real name is wu ji zun mah! that's y... heh

-charmaine-

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:06 AM  

jaaaaaa i know jaaaaaaaa... cos da dong call him wu ji zun jaa.

wow charmaine da jie u care so much about fei lun hai flh ah? jaa soo happy you came to visit my blog and thanks for your text! it was unexpected to receive a text from you
!

By Blogger alyk, at 10:18 AM  

jaaaaaa. u look like u are having so much fun! please come back soon dear buddy!

By Blogger Makan Girl, at 1:59 PM  

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]