{/Love You More and More.
{/Tuesday, November 03, 2009, @12:04 PM.
{ time to stop mop }
I really lurve salsa I think...

I could feel like I was all dancy and all professional and felt like Yan Qing maybe? Ja. I tot of Serene Lim and her expression when she dances, not sure how to describe but like some kind of self satisfaction, I dunno? My partner kept smiling or he'd smile really wide sometimes, like he really enjoys JAAAAAA. i CANT HELP BUT WANT TO GIGGLE when i see him do that. HOWWWWWWW... jAAA. i will forget the mean thing he said jaaa. Pam sooo funnaye, said he's sure he's gay. Cos a heterosexual man would not do that. So mean too jaaa. I have no idea. Woah, Pam it's time I sent you the funny email jaa. I will write here what you funnily told me. Lurve you, Pam jaaa.

"love u too grace! i like to say that to ppl and i like to hear that too he
*heee
i miss all my close friends! i wish u and eve were here
ok forward the thing to me later and i will have a good laugh haha."

But I accidentally hit my partner's head with an elbow and for exaggeration purposes, he flew off jaaaaaaaaaaa... He said "It's my bad". It's true jaa. Cos he said he looked at the mirror while i was turning thats why he got hit. JAAAAAA. Gilberto laughed at us too. Neways, Cherlyn and Lennard laughed.

I told Lenny and Cherlyn this cos Lenny was saying "I was hit by the most aggressive old man in muay thai". JAAAA.

“他跟我笑笑然后我就被打了。”or something like that. It just means he was smiley and smiled at me then the next second I was hit.

Give thanks for today:
Sooo happy to see Sean jaaaaaaaaaaaaa. He was like "When are we going to the movies?" "Nat says my "staying alive" joke wasn't funny at all". He walked his FAST WAY with his long legs and saw me and gave me a sudden, tight hug jaaa. It was a gooood shock. It's like Nat told him about what I said about me liking them and wanting to hang out and trying to find excuses and stuff. And they will ask me out when they're doing something soon jaa. Then I just told her about Sean just now and she was saying they were telling a friend about me and she wants to meet me too. Cos our meeting was really random and yesh, this incident made me believe in fate. I really had fun that day. Though it was just taking a cab to Soriana, walking around in Soriana (buying stuff) then walking to the cineplex, it was reallllyyy funnaye. It kinda felt like Yellowstone laughing times. It was pure laughter and that kind of good feeling is sooo good.

Ooops, must remember this something I read about somewhere about a jewellery chest 珍宝箱。I can call it jewellery box but I think jewellery chest is nicer. I have a pendant like that too - like a treasure chest 绮丽的颜色。亮晶晶的。Remember the magical-ness of the world? Jajaaa... Oh ya, it said that keep a jewellery chest. Keep good, nice memories in them. Whatever that made you feel good. Experiences often keep you happy longer than just things. So, write them down and when u're down, open that jewellery chest and think about whatever is in it. But one has to be careful about it, cos if you repeatedly think about one all the time, you get sick of it. So, you must rotate the things, switch them so you can view them with renewed energy and fresh outlooks jaa... Refreshing then they will be...

The staying alive joke was a car was very near to me while we were crossing the road. Then he went "Don't get yourself killed." After a while, he sang "STAYING ALIVE, staying alive". oMIGAWSHHHH, 笑到爆!jaaaaaaa... It was totally random and I still took a few moments to understand jaa.

Then they were buying milk from Soriana's and (i jus lay on the table holding my stomach in convulsing laughter cos i recalled how it was like about the cups). They bought cups jaaaaa. They took 2 each, 1 of 2 different kinds. Also, at first Sean went to the milk section and took one BIG one, the 1 litre kind and acted like drinking it jaaaaa. They got the cups and I asked them why they cant just drink the milk (they settled on small bottles) from the bottle directly. Sean, "Cos Nat has to be so special about how she eats things. She's going to dip cookies jaaaaa. Sean also said "Yah, Im just going to say I lurve cups, so what?" JAAA. Cos they were going to bring the cups in. When we were going to pay up jaaa, Sean asked how much those 2 cups cost jaaa. JAA, when they realized one was much cheaper than the other S just left the more expensive ones somewhere beside that counter we were at. JAAAAAAA. Super funnaye that action. KINDA Awkward but he still went with it jaaa.

So, 30th Oct (last Friday) was a good day after all. Lunch with Maria-chan, Shingo Mama the wise master and 2 other Mexican friends was goooood... Yay I feel like Im on exchange when Im with foreigners jaa. Come on, Kylala, just enjoy whatever comes your way. If not, you'll be missing out on the chance to savour those happy moments. Someone once said, "Like your life, then life will like u back." I realize I'm sooo close-minded all this while. Disregarding whatever I have in each moment, unlike the past when I was all about "experiencing everything". Whatever kind of experiences, I look forward to collecting them jaaa. So I was truly happy back then despite feeling down less times. It's time I went back. 或许当初的是最好的。Who says you must evolve, you must change as you age? Jaja. I dunno... Whatever works, I guess. These days, I think too much. I want to deny that I have bipolar disorder. Okie, stop thinking about it. It's cos I'm really 多愁善感。 It's really about perception jaaa.

So, kylala, just enjoy what you get. I'm starting to read Wu Ji Zun's 吴吉尊 blog again jaaa. Simple way of living. Contentment is sooo important. People always say, those self help books say "活在当下,知足常乐”。Live in the moment, if u're contented, u'll be happy often jaaa. Okie, I used to really be able to do it, that explained how happy I was. oh-so-dear Yellowstone is the example. Sometimes these days, the memories in Yellowstone seem less clear and vivid but certain scenes I still remember. I even recall how some smells are like. That explains why I was asking our NFF (new found friends), Cher, Jin when we were at the HOUSE, 教练的家。我想说墨西哥人读不懂中文,但那是假的哈哈。因为墨西哥人读得懂。很多墨西哥人学中文哈哈。你会吓到。YUP, cos i smelt something that smelt like JDW's and Drew's cologne actually. So it was really nostalgic for me to smell that smell jaa.

I really should remember the happy parts and learn for it. Actually, being a kid and myself was what made me sooo happy I guess jaa. All these days, thanks Poh Poh Hui, Jen and Pam sooo much. Of course, my mama, papa, Sang and KELVIN BRUH TOO JAAAA!

Remember again, "Happy people don't necessarily have everything, they just make the most out of everything." And "it's not what the circumstances are that make you feel happy or sad, it's what you think of the circumstances, how to react to it that determines how u feel." Happiness is a choice, people say. Actually yesh... Plus my tendency to overthink all the time. And I suddenly realize it's like everything is 意识形态。Remember how enlightened and confused at the same time I was back in last semester when I took all those courses about thoughts. It was pretty scary, feeling everything that I once believe dismantle and deconstructed and I dont know what to believe. That's why, without having things I believe in, I was lost. Imma work on that.

真的,要相信缘分。Knowing Sean and Nat is really 缘分哈哈。And everything is really unexpected. I had no idea things will be like this when I was still in Singapore. So everything, just let time tell. Haha, wait and see what happens jaa. Sometimes, I gotta 佩服我自己when I'm more positive... So try try try, don't give up. In my dream last night (i rarely have dreams or even when i have them, i dont rmb them), I actually remembered someone saying "不要轻言放弃,否则对不起自己". It was what Xiaoxi, Angela Zhang's character in MVP 情人 would always say. Such an old show. So in my dream, it was like Xiaoxi with her 2 blond braids saying that, but I felt that I was at home and Sang said it too.

I had never thought about having hope and faith in the past. When I was younger, if I got to eat and got to watch my shows, listen to my songs, laugh out loud a lot (when it's really funny) with my friends and family and collect all the joyous and wonderful memories, I'd be happy enough. That's why I always looked forward to returning to Msia cos it was sooo much fun with my relatives and to travel I guess. I lurve road trips, MAYBE THATS WHY I really like to sit in cars jaaa. Oh ya, and if i got to dance, PERFECT. simple yet happy life jaaa. I'm glad for my childhood, my 20 yrs. Really thankful. 长大了,贪心了。难怪我会说我是翻了。小的时候更象老人,欲望很少。然后有的玩,有的吃就开心到爆了。这就是所谓的“要求很低”。所以说,随缘!啊哈哈。

But it dawned on me when I was locking the gate before salsa today that I'm sooo young, Im overseas for an exchange. I should go searching for the joys and what young people do, have fun and be happy jaaaa. If not why did i come here? Did I come here to mope? Remember ABUNDANCE! I should really go to a salsa club soon! Yup make a lot of friends, that's what I read in Chong Min's texts jaaa.

I've been listening to my LG cell phone, mp3 player all this while while I'm blogging. Niceeee jaaa. I still lurve Chinese songs the best I think. I should go and watch Kang Xi Lai Le and catch up on KO One 终极一班!to remember to take life less seriously and just have fun jaaaa. Collect the various joys and experiences in lifeeeeee. Life is soooo broad, so wide, so abundant. Be open to whatever that comes! Unexpected future jaa!

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]