{/Love You More and More.
{/Monday, November 02, 2009, @11:56 AM.
{ When very angry, count to 4. When very very angry, swear }
I lurve my campus.
The trees, the night, the starsss...
The grass, the nicely-cutout paths...

I really should dance more, Shingo is right.
Someone said "Do not dance with just your feet, dance with your heart."
Thanks for Maria in my life XD random sentences these are.


Yesterday night (Halloween= was a super random night and I had no idea i'd ever go there jaa) kinda felt like Yellowstone, bits of pieces of it. Sometimes, out of nowhere, I´d be hit by mini pangs of nostalgia. How I still miss you so I guess, Yellowstone. But I think of you less often.

After all, Im soooo thankful I still have Yellowstone, that you gave me Yellowstone. My parents and brother and friends are far away from me now, but at least they are still there. There for me no matter what. So you have to remember... Remember how it was when you felt all alone and there is no one else... I read my texts and it felt sooooooo good. It´s all about self-contentment (as what oh-so-dear jenny said) and confidence and patience. Im definitely not alone!

Plus, thanks Pam for the short-lived cha.t. To be continued... Just being able to tell someone else, I felt better xD

This is very useful.
"When very angry, count to 4. When very very angry, swear." JAAAA by ho no I cant rmb who, but someone famous nonetheless.

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]