{/Love You More and More.
{/Wednesday, January 12, 2005, @2:11 PM.
{ In JJC library again plus the wonders of a phone call }
Better make this short cos i seriously need to go to the toilet. Haha, in the library again, borrowed a senior's computer account again. Yeah, so i'm blogging here. Woah, later got PE, some pple say need to run 15 rounds but sum say 6 rounds, under the very hot sun+sweltering heat, wow, so much fun! I'm looking forward to it!!!

And um, this morning, i told myself to really try to be happy, after seeing potato's sms. But then it wasn't very happy at first den i decided to call the Ortiz family haha, wow, it worked wonders. The 3 siblings were fooling ard and i felt so happy. And Mike wants my frens to know that Gabe is pregnant. Ha, he's damn full of nonsense. Plus, Mike said he has got his passport and he's able to come to singapore and meet me haha. He even say it's so damn cool. Hahah, and Hope picked up the phone once and said hi to me too. Then, chatting with Gabe, i hafta say this time round, it was the best, we din argue at all and he din make me sad, for once. Haha, well, not really that many times he made me sad, i juz use the "for once" for my writing style's sake.

I've asked Gabe if it would be all right to call him in his early morning, which is abt his 7 to 8am, before he went to school. I knew the answer would be yes but i still wanted him to know. Cos the day rates for idd calls are really too expensive, considering the amt of time i call them in a month haha... So thr, the phone call really perked or cheered me up or wadever u call it. Gtg now, gtg change into pe attire for the fuckin pe, in the hot sun... Haha...


1 Comments:

hey so i see how it is you never say anything about me. all you do is talk about gabe. no i am just kidding i dont care if say anything about me. well i guess i will talk to you later have fun with all the good food over there that i cant have!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:20 PM  

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]