{/Love You More and More.
{/Friday, June 17, 2005, @12:08 PM.
{ I love DANCING and UK! =C] I LURVE GREEN! }
Well well well, I admit I've been lazy. Been back for like 4 days, I mean Msia and I haven told my dear readers anything... It was fun, though I was kinda moody on some days but that's all right. Msia is meant for relaxation and I took a whole load of pics. Well, cos I've written most of what i wanted to write in my diary by pen(bet that tired my hands real OUT!!!) and so I won't mention anything in particular unless I remember. Oh ya, I took a whole load of pics. If I have time, I'm gonna upload every single one to show you people out there how it is in kampong life in modern times in Msia!!! I mean I took pics of my grandma's house and a little of potato's(my beloved cousin) room.

Latest updates, I dread hol lessons bcos I've gotta make special trips to school just for that few miserly hours. But, guess my love for Geography made me attend almost all the lectures though I missed all of Econs haha! N I'm kinda worried about the consequences I might face when school reopens cos I haven seen Freddy regarding my letter for missing Econs lectures and I haven passed up my hw!!! Ah!!! The hols are ending and I'm left with mountains and hills of homework! (Well, I admit that wasn't too much of an imagination by describing lots of hw as mountains and hills. I seriously need something more innovative haha...) To Pam: My attempt to lead an amusing, carefree and free life! Only you know, aren't ya privileged!!!

Another one: Yesterday, I went to the beach with Tyris, Min and Sam ahah. I won't admit it's a whole load of fun --- at the beach, that is --- but I love the ride on the bus (Hoo, the wind! And Sam's hair!) and the long hours (I'm exaggerating i swear, maybe a little over an hour) at the kodak digital print machine at Harbourfront Shopping Centre and um, the ham and mushroom (new!) baked rice at Pastamania. I ended up owing Tyris $6.50, inclusive of the 50 cents pic! That is really nice, I mean even though someone's hair has a real tousled and "natural" feel to it, it's good to have such silly and goofy memories.

Tada and yest. Jazz was GREAT! It was really exciting. We tried this funk steps to the song of "Lose my Breath" by Destiny's Child. Really exciting, if you could make out. Just when I thought it to be kinda boring since we're repeating what we learnt, I was wrong when the steps proceeded... So I had fun yesterday, though I was tired. Plus I finally caught one episode of LOST! Woo! I wanted to watch that show before it started just by the amount of media coverage that was shown over and over again that I could recite some of the lines in the interviews. The people are good-looking or amusing looking haha. I dun really know their names so I won't try to make a fool of myself by attempting and ending up being wrong and correct all Lost fans out thr! I like the doctor and Kate haha... And more to come of cuz, in next week's Lost. I lost the premiere of 2 hours cos I was in Msia laughing my head off or moping around like crazy(which is very rare!)

A dilemma: I'm having a runny nose, which means I've just blown my snot for like 5 times since the start of the morning while I was trying to finish typing "shan xia zhong" so I can return Eve the book later on and I will still continue to have snot running out of my left nostril if I were to go dance. And it's already inconvenient when I'm just doing things couch potato do(in terms of watching the PC) so I wouldn't know what it would be like to go dance, and I'll probably have to stick tissue packets over me with adhesive tape or rubbish like that/fill my shirt with snot as I wipe my nose against the sleeve. Plus, the minor flu I have consist of a dry throat and my lips are dry and I feel kinda dizzy though it's not really dizzy. Ok, I'm talking in gibberish language now, it means I feel lethargic so I think I'll skip it.

There's another reason why I want to skip it as well, but I will only reveal it after that event has passed hehe... I sure don't wanna get into more trouble with the school than I am already in with Freddy. And yup, hope shopping trip on Sunday is great fun with the girls! I really miss them! Plus, Mr and Mrs Smith, the movie, will be watched eventually cos it's kinda confusing about the date and all cos of clashing with the shopping trip. Just wanna tell Justin that I thank him for his quotes of the day every night ahaha, if he does manage to read my blog somehow! Should change to "quote of the night". I'm lame...

One last bit! Mike, if you're reading this, I just wanna say I dunno how EXCITED and PLEASED I am when I receive your letters. I'm really glad to have known you and hope we continue to be great pen-pals and I'll get to visit your town where the old people migrate to when they sense they're needed in another world soon! Lol.... Oh ya and I love Ally's World books and I learnt that smiley face from Ally I just put in the title...

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]