{/Love You More and More.
{/Sunday, June 19, 2005, @11:21 PM.
{ Shopping! Reebok shoes and S&K pink top! Me, rach and eve got the same top but diff colours, freaky! }
Hi, my name is Kylagurl and I'm here to add an entry in my ever-popular blog ha. But I guess after this blogging, I won't be able to play the Sims2, my fave com game now and maybe sometime in the future too cos it's time to give up the seat in front of the pc to my younger brother...

Went shopping with the girls today. Thought there was bound to be many others, but in the end, there was only me, Tyris, Little Rebel and Eve ahah... So we fooled around. Some bits to remember, the eating in the dressing room at potpurri and eve trying that very baggy "nice" light blue pants haha... Though it's ex, so we din buy after all. I bought a pair of reebok shoes, can be said on impulse. But i'm really desperate and i trust reebok and a S&K pink tee shirt ahha... We were at Giordano before that and she spent so much more on it that when we went to S&K she muttered "we shouldn't have gone to Giordano in the first place" but what's done has been done, she has already paid for 3 tops earlier on. Well, me, Little Rebel and Tyris fooled around outside the dressing room while Eve was playing with her light blue pants ha. Basically, we were just making fun of the Big S, Small S and Xiao zhu show, "Yu Le Bai Fen Bai".

And me and Eve were laughing all the way when we got home. Well, nearly all the way. We were really silly, ok me, like a dork and a dumbass combined as one giggling with that flu-ey voice of mine. But hope we can all meet up again, with more people to really catch up, like sit in Taka coffee bean and just chill and laugh, provided we dun have sore throats and brought enough water cos damned throats can really be parched after talking and luffing too much. Okay, i din mean to say my throats are damned. Sorry throats!

Oh ya, before this, when I was waiting for the bus, and on the bus, I saw CLARENCE! The LEAST POSSIBLE person i thought i'd see around in my neighbourhood. We chat all the way to Lakeside station hahah. We were talking about waterfalls before the girls came into the train. And mind you readers, I'm always camouflaged. Ok, this camouflage thing has to do with me being late, as always (sorry dear frens, I'm really trying hard to change!) So when they board the train at lakeside, I'm already in the train. Normally, I'd wave. Very rarely would they see me waving and I'd stop altogether cos I dun wan to look dumber than I already am. So, they would walk past me, cos I'd always have a seat unless I rushed into the train just before it departed. Bleh... So they'd walk walk walk and I could hear them muttering stuff like "grace is always like that, everytime never call out to us"... they would call me then, haha, it's actually very funny and I'd say I was just somewhere in front of them and when they saw me, they'd either laugh or I'd laugh and say i'm really camouflaged..

Whew, I finally got finish this whole chunk about camouflaging and again I have to mention. Thru Mike, I'm really glad I got to learn more about life in a particular place in UK! Europe, I have to say I love you! Well, and of cuz the other continents. But I really wanna visit Europe some day. The historical stories about it, the noblemen in the earlier centuries and the ladies and all haha... The scenery, the high quality of life there... It's really a whole new world. Of cuz other continents are like that too. Like North and South America, Africa, Asia, Europe, Australia and Antarctica haha...

And as I've promised I'm gonna post the pics I took specially to show you people how it's like in a small but kinda bustling town in Msia. It's still very village-like, considering the house and the area surrounding it...

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]