{/Love You More and More.
{/Friday, September 09, 2005, @12:35 AM.
{ Just lazing at home, i suppose... I dun think so after all, cos i think... }
WHAT A SHOCK!!!

It's been so long since I was lost for inspiration to blog. Maybe that's cos I haven't been out these few days, I was just cooped up at home. Ok, I chose to coop myself up that is... Overslept and din go for econs lecture today ha... Ended up watching Spiderman 2 and King Arthur in the privacy of my house. THANKS UNCLE HENG!!! and that's the tip of the iceberg, i believe. I've got abt 5 more films to watch. If I feel like it, then i'll reveal the titles hee.

Got an anonymous comment, oh yeah... it feels so damned good! I lOVE THIS FEELING!!!! YEAH, OH BABY BABY... Mind u peeps, the words in caplocks aren't lyrics from a song, just some random mumblings. Mmmm... seems like I have something to say now. Well, was writing in my diary in the morning after i woke at abt 9 plus. I have to admit it was even worse, i've got writer's blog. In the end, i babbled about this family "mini-conflict" to me at least, but it wasn't very well done, cos i wasn't in the mood. I've come to think that my diary where i write in is for me to express myself when i'm in a fit of anger or just chanced upon something that made me so full of indignation!

Oh well, (there's a well!), na of cuz, i'm not gonna fall into that "spot the well thingy", guess it's really crap. Fine, i admit IT IS CRAP! I think I like to write, but I dun really like to write. Get me? Nah? I have the same sentiments? Ok, i dunno... Oh right, the truth is I like to write stuff in general, but i find it painstaking to write everything with my hand, but i love the feeling of reading through all that i've written to know that i've wrote so much. I feel a sense of accomplishment, satisfaction that is derived from doing work. That's where the motivation to write essays for assignments come from, i certainly hope so. *enigmatic smile* (hope i really make it look enigmatic ha)

Before I forget, I just downloaded hello! and posted all that pics me and Synn had in school. We even have a few videos of imitating cops and detectives of that sort. I also see a need for me to stop using "N"s or "Then"s in my sentences cos that's just making my paragraph so dull and lifeless, as if my vocabulary is confined within these boundaries that i haven been able to break due to the lack of sufficient reading of materials like newspapers and books. And Oh yeah... I'm so happy that I'm in msia, ipoh now in Tiziano Terzani's book. Soon, we'll come to Singapore and I can't wait, cos I can recognize even more things and agree with him when he's talking about my country. For those who don't know who's he, he's a freelance travel writer when he wrote the book cos he followed a prophecy. I'm not gonna reveal much, unless you happen to read it too and plS PLS PLS TELL ME THAT YOU HAVE IF YOU HAVE!!!!

One last add on, I'm starting to like Asia and see its beauty, all thanks to his book.(refer to previous paragraph) I really thank you. sm_ms To start with, I must admit that I'm guilty to despise some South-East Asian countries. But but but, I'm so glad that I'm turned on when I see people writing about their travels in South East Asia like Thailand, especially Laos and Brunei, cos I know a little about the country and some of its prominent figures that have played important roles in their land's history. It's like... emancipation! I finally understand why people from the West think Asia is exotic and they have come to seek this charm for themselves. That's why I feel I'm really stop gonna fantasize about living in the West, for now at least ha.

To myself: I din have nothing to write after all. Wow, inspiration is all around. As long as any link is brought up in my mind, my brain would be able to work out my previous thoughts and musings. What a great way to live! When you keep thinking and you slowly find answers and know more. That pursue for knowledge, to know more about the world, all the different countries' wars and their peoples' lives. Fascinating, isn't it? Something that could interest u and you'd never lose interest in life... But sadly, tourism kinda spoils it. Think it out for yourself. I bet many out there knows the answer, as to how tourism slowly kills the mystic charm present in some countries who still preserve the old ways. Eg. Laos. As in the book: "Laos is not a place, but a state of mind."

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]