{/Love You More and More.
{/Monday, July 03, 2006, @9:51 AM.
{ my face was wet, it's dry now. I'm good! }
I'm so sad now, and my face is wet.

I don't get my parents sometimes. I tot I'd gotten over the difficult years of being a teenager but guess what, I'm wrong. There's no one I can talk to now so I tot I could talk to Blogger since I don't wanna write in my journal now.

I felt like helping my father put all the pictures he took in China into the com today and what I got was unnecessary. He said there was no need, because he's going to put all of them at his fren's photo shop. He went on about what we kids always make them wait when they want our help, but they'd always have to do things immediately when we asked. Right, I said I was gonna help him next week when we just reached Singapore. Today is the next week and he said we don't have a sense of urgency.

I mean, the pictures won't run away right? It's not like they'll slowly vanish into thin air if I don't upload them IMMEDIATELY! Just yesterday, I was complaining or rather letting it all out to Potato, about my father. I don't wanna say this online but he's just getting old and he sleeps so late and he always wants us to sleep early.

Thank you, father, for being so concerned about our health. What I'm unsatisfied with is he can still talk with so much reason when he himself always sleeps so late and complains about himself being tired and he doesn't take it as well as I do when I'm the one who sleeps late and says a little bit.

Hey all, I bet you all find some biasness in what I write, towards myself of cuz. I have to emphasize that these are feelings evoked when I'm in such a baddy mood. I just cried, remembered. I have mood swings, don't forget. I'm just a little spoilt girl who keeps throwing tantrums.

Since prehistoric ages, I have always enjoyed crying when I'm low. My father'd get very pissed when I cry and say, "Crying is for the weak." Am I supposed to stop crying? But I'm so used to crying and feel that it's one of the most therapeutic ways for me to recover from a bad mood. Since I have mood swings, my mood would be better after a while.[ That's why I'm feeling much better as I write this. m_m]

Oops, this is gonna be a long post. I seriously feel kinda irritated with people who speak more than they do. "Empty vessels make the most noise." He's my father after all, I bet this is a period. These type of periods arise from time to time, we can't run away from it. I'm sure of it.

Of cuz, my father is really very nice whenever he helps me massage my injuries, gives me money, does little things in the name of love but he doesn't saythem. Maybe I need visible signs, but although sometimes I feel it, the feelings goes as fast as it comes. Til I don't care or think too much about it.

This is just another crisis for myself. I've also started to think a while ago that I don't belong in the family. Bcos my father(aquarius), mother and younger brother(both libras) are all wind horoscope signs, and me (the only cancer) is a water sign. Well, Potato mentioned this term about "horoscope discrimination", I shouldn't be so into horoscopes that I'd do that, but I just can't help it. It's in me, something innate.

Today's a fine day, bright and rather cool. I shd probably enjoy it, though I'd still stay at home and watch my dramas ahha. Let me be a chair potato, I mean I can't possibly lug my couch to the front of the PC since I'll have to lug it back in front of the tv after a few hours when I pass on the com to my brother. I just need an escape from reality, i think. Everything will be alright soon.

I'm back to the Sims2 again, but not as hooked as I was. Hope it stays this way cos I've got fansubbing. :) Smile Gracy aka. Kylala, you can do it! :) :)))))))))

My face is dry now. Some pics of China again: hee, it cheers me up. I always feel more like a family when we travel. I think my father's crabby mood is due to his lack of sleep and sleeping late. It really affects one.

A few mins later...

Oh yeah, I'm really feeling alright now. Yeah! As I grow older, my mood recovery times become shorter! I think I'm gonna try again to let him let me use the cable later. I found his camera but didn't see the cable needed to connect to the com. I need the pictures to upload here as well, hee. Gotta go Sim and watch shows now. Maybe a little fansubbing. hee. *cheers, victory sign V!*







some pics of nature: water! I just read in an article that water helps one's mood or sth like that. Be it listening to water, seeing water, playing in water or bla bla... yeah! I'm a water sign!







some cute pics up there, yeah! Of the kids and me... hee...



this is a series of pics I took on the bus on the long journey and everyone was sleeping or sth but I just wanna play with my cam phone. You'll be seeing more of it gradually ahha... that reminds me, I've got to post the pics me, Eve and Xiaoxia took when they went to see my performance. :D

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]