{/Love You More and More.
{/Sunday, October 29, 2006, @10:25 AM.
{ kids are SHO LURVABLE!!! }
Whee! REcently, I was kinda down and thinking about unnecessary stuff and making myself miserable. After helping out at my Ma's childcare centre concert ytd, I feel so full of life. It's amazing...

It muz be the stress and boredom of studying at home and being cooped up at home for 4 days in a row. Very "men"[2]. I keep feeling that I'm not making any progress cos it's just so slow... Argh, A levels are coming next week!

And Goong is indeed overrated aha... [no offense to hardcore Goong fans out there. : ]

Alright, I better not stress myself out and continue the posting o pics of cute kids to cheer everyone up and indulge yourself in simple joy! ARgh! Here comeS! I even imagine how it's like if I were to be a childcare teacher for the rest of my life if I flunk my 'A' levels. I just can't bear to leave the kids and look forward to seeing them again but my ma told me to, "bug off". She said it in mandarin aha...

But then again, I mustn't think of failing when I haven even taken the exams. Get your act together, Gracie! Kylalalalaaala....

Oops. I forgot to say that these pics are a continuation of the Children's Day Party pics I took about a month ago... I know I'm really lazy and slow and tardy...


[4 yrs old]Chu Ting and me. She's the brainy kid there. My ma even
told me she can't stand dancing for too long and asks if she can study
when they rehearsed for too long aha...


Dawn, Xin Min[4 yr olds] and me. Dawn has soft, beautiful, curly hair.
She's kinda quiet though she's obedient and behaves herself. Xin Min
is totally moody and temperamental. My ma denies that she practises
favouritism towards her but everyone can see that she does. Can't deny
it, I'm a lil' jealous. T_T


Hee hee, I took this pic when the children were preparing to take
their naps. Me and Jasper. I think he's 2 or 3 yrs old. Real small.


Jolene[Jojo], Me, Valerie [4 yr olds too]. All the 4 yrs old[nursery] kids
are my Ma's charge. My ma says Jojo smells really nice ahha... I've seen
her mother, pretty hot lady! [hope she doesn't see this ever] Valerie is
just this small, dainty little girl who's kinda quiet too. But, it's cos I haven
been with them for too long la haha...


Valerie, Me, Jojo, Dawn. Wow, I managed to squeeze all of them
in. I hope I can bring all of them home one day. Argh! So sweet!
I'll show you all more of the boys during the concert later...


Well, maybe this feels like I spoil the whole kiddy feel and mood! But,
this is me before going there and trying to look like a kid myself. Yeah!
to kids!!!

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]