{/Love You More and More.
{/Sunday, October 29, 2006, @10:47 AM.
{ LURVELY KIDS AGAIN! Wonder when I'll see them again... Boo! }
I believe I'm in a blogging frenzy, also cos I've got pics to post and stuff like that. For now, the concert pics ahhaah...

Before we left for Nanyang Girls' High auditorium, this was how it's like at the centre in Yunnan Crescent:


The kids were left to fend for themselves since the teachers and me
(sometimes) were trying to get their hair and makeup done. ahha...
It was pretty horrendous. There were conflicts, throwing of toys,
running, shouting... My ma talks loud-er these days haha...


The upper left is Xin Huey(Xin Min's sister) and the other girl is Yuki
and finally me. They are in Malay costumes cos they'll be doing Malay
dance. The kids call me "Kyla Jie-jie" [Jie = elder sis] or "Teacher Alice's
daughter." Yet the teachers call me Grace. I'm fine with both but when
the children call me Kyla-Jiejie, I just feel like a totally different person,
of another personality. Pretty amazing!

The following pics are all taken at the Nanyang Girls' High auditorium, and I'm one of the backstage crew who looks after the kids, touching up their makeup for them and bla. Make sure no kids disappear. A few teachers even said "That's the start of our battle". It was just so hectic when the kids gotta come backstage and change to prepare for their next act haha.

It was a total frenzy but totaal funn!!!! I lurve it! I even tot about going for next year's concert but all the other teachers are sorta terrified of it aha... I agree, they put in lots of effort and they get nothing... Sigh... Maybe except praises for their wonderful props and beautiful performances...


Jerome's 1 of my faves. I practise favouritism cos I AM HUMAN! He
didn't wanna be camera-ed but he can't escape ha. I tried my best to
get shots of him! He acts as a warrior as well so he's got this "bun" on
top of his head. So cute! All those who's performing for the "Dumpling
Festival" will have a "bun" haha...


I manage to get another shot of him again. He's so damn cute!!!!
I think his fave food is Hello Panda! strawberry biscuits ha.


Hee hee! Russell. He's one of my new favourites. Look at those eyes!
One of the most beautiful pair of eyes I've ever seen! He has an elder
sis, Chloe at the same childcare centre and I muz say I dunno till Ma
told me ytd! They have a cousin called Phoebe who's 3 yrs old so she's
not in this yr's concert cos she's too young and it's like their family
blood is BIG DISH-LIKE EYES!

p.s. Jerome and Russell are in Ma's class too. Nursery kids of 4 yrs old.

I was supposed to apply lippy for the boys and I didn't knew it was so tough. They either pursed their lips too much or opened their mouths too wide til they've got no lips ahha... Hence, Russell ended up in this position.

The two grey things are my legs and I started tickling him. He started "crawling" his fingers up from my toes. Whahhaa. Shocked me right there! After a few times, I couldn't take it anymore and started running away from them. Another girl En Xing joined him and they stopped only when one of the teachers helped me by asking them what they were doing aha... I lurve to play with them though! :DDDDDD


He's my lil bf. This pic is the wallpaper on my phone now!
I muz say my hair stupefies me... I'm just too excited!

Argh! Blogger is making me mad again! It refuses to post any more pics. I've got 4 left, but well I'll leave it for next time. I'm done with blogging for now. Gotta start preparing to go to Chinatown for my weekly dance lesson again. Although my As are starting next Thu, I've still decided to go and some ppl might say feel that it's not the right way to behave. But I couldn't care less...


0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]