{/Love You More and More.
{/Thursday, November 09, 2006, @2:01 PM.
{ lurvely kids! I'm a mini-teacher! haha... }
I can say I'm blogging for the sake of blogging now. Just felt like I should update haha...

Mon & Tue were spent at the childcare centre Ma works at. Her supervisor asked her to ask if I'd like to be a relief teacher for two days since one of the teachers was on leave. It must be my brilliant performance on all the previous occasions I went there to help out with the concert and stuff ha.

Argh! Lurvely kids though the younger ones forget about you easily. I mean if you only spend a short while with them, like say a day or two? Only the older ones(5 and 6 yr olds) remember you aha... I took quite a couple of pics. *Yeah yippee* They are so cute mah. It altered my perception of kids these days too! Wahha... m_m

Maybe Maybe, there was a tiny "pinch" of regret. I was so tired after Mon and Tue that I didn't study for physical Geog at all. Looking at one word is enough to send my teeny eyes snappiing away. I only woke at 7am to study on Wed, right before the exam that starts at 2pm. Fortunately, other ppl also felt it was difficult so I just hope I can scrape through this.

I wonder if I really want to go to the University. Most probably, I'm just scared of what I'll have to choose for my future if I don't make it to the uni. I'll have to take full responsibility for my actions before making sure of what my directions for the future are, ya know?

Sometimes I hate it when I don't go online for a few days in a row. The day that I eventually go online will be filled with wasting time in front of the computer. It's like there's always so much to do, like I just went surfing on Friendster and had some amusing laughs ahha... There are so many scandalous and contentious ppl out there. It's amazing.

and GOODY LUCK FOR ALL! We really need luck! for the exams of cuz and whatever we do in life. If it's meant to be, it'll come.

Some o the pics:

Me and Kelvin. He said "i don't like you" when I patted him to get him 2
sleep during their aftnoon nap. I was really hurt. But in the end, aft some
provoking, he changed his mind and said

"I want to play with you".

"So do you like me?" "Yes."

You can say I'm unscrupulous or what... I'm fine with it. But, when I bidded
gdbye to all the kids just b4 I left, he ignored me again. Their teacher told me
these kids get jealous and bcum real naughty when their mummy is pregnant.
True to what she said, Kelvin's mama gave birth that very day.


2 random shots of the kids. In the 1st pic, except for 2 2-yr-olds, the rest
are 3-yr-olds. In the 2nd pic, a few of them are 4 yr olds,(nursery class)
students of my Ma's who just come in to mingle and cuddle the little ones
haha. The one in the dress at the back of the blue table in the second pic
is a 4 yr old, Chu Ting. The indian gurl with soft curls on the floor in the
middle of the pic is Dawn.

Sucker blogger again! Though I depend on blogger and am lazy to try out other blog sites ahha... I can't upload other pics again and I've been online for a shitty 5 hours, gonna be 6 soon! gonna get back to studying again! Argh! I'm so scared of being in cold sweat hours before the exams next week again haa...

And project Superstar ytd night and tonight is funny la! hhaah... those auditions! I lurve them, though I know it's mean to laugh at ppl for those causes. Well entertainment works this way, the sad fact.

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]