{/Love You More and More.
{/Saturday, August 11, 2007, @6:07 PM.
{ Oooh, very sudden tears. }
Since my blog template kinda doesn't include the title of the post, I have decided to put my own title haha, instead of tweaking with Blogger help and read how to include the title ahha. Here goes:

"OOH, VERY SUDDEN TEARS"

I'm gonna blog the following in case I really forget it soon. On 05 Aug 07' (Sun), I had a fuzzy feeling on the car ride from Jemaluang to Singapore - Home Sweet Home.

(*Jemaluang is my Pa's hometown, a rather small village, abt 13 miles from Mersing, Msia. Ppl take a ferry from Mersing to Tioman and some other islands.)


Only me, Pa, Ma & Ah Gong were in the car. It hit me after we had our dinner @ Kota Tinggi (I was so very full). I felt very peaceful and "xin fu". My ma and pa were bickering, they do it usually and Ah Gong was sleeping. I suddenly felt bad bitching abt Ah Gong sometimes with Kelvin and Sang. I went to touch his hair which was as white as snow, he kinda reacted to it by jerking suddenly. Wahha, oh no, why do I feel that it's funny the way I said it.

Then I cried. Tears just trickled down my face. It was very sudden. I felt very touched. My parents were oblivious cos they were too busy bickering and tot I was reading silently at the back. It was quite a suffering to read my fave Chloe King, I had to hold the book up (my arms ached but gd exercise ha!) and use the car lights of cars frm behind. Sometimes, there weren't any cars and I had to wait til the parts of the road where there were street lites so the reading was on and off.

Oh my, I keep digressing ahha.

The summary is: "I cried bcos I felt so fortunate and happy to have my parents still with me. I'm really very lucky, my parents don't really interfere much with what I do, they kinda just let me do what I want as long as I don't do anything bad. Which is what I don't do anyway, I'm such a goody-two-shoes and guai kia.

I know my parents are more understanding than some other parents. I don't have curfews, I don't always have to inform them where I'm going, what I'm doing. As long as I don't get into trouble and I don't bother them about stuff... Oke, the occasional nagging is inevitable but that shows they care about me. There was a period of time when I was very pissed with my Ma cos she was like really heck care about me. I made a big fuss out of it and she quite poor thing haha, she didn't know how to deal with me. I wailed, then after that I cooled down. That was the end of it wahha.

I think it was Chloe who induced it? She's an orphan, really doesn't know who her parents were cos she was like a baby left some place in Russia and the orphanage took her in. Then, she was adopted by her US parents. Maybe that's why I felt tat I'm really one of the fortunate kids who still have parents. I cannot bear thinking how it would be like if I nv got to eat Ma's home-cooked food. I really lurve it and respect it!!!!
"


10 Aug 07' (Fri) - Went Velvet Dragon with Min, Xiaoting and Ying Ru at night. Sucks so bad lah! 1st time I wanted to go Union quite badly wahha. Took cab there cos I was lazy to walk all the way to Clarke Quay to take train to Tanjong Pagar. It was only $4.30 after midnt charge. The taxi uncle quite funny lah, he talks in this weird rhythm then he told me I'm like his daughter, 21 yrs, student. I retorted, "Uncle, I look so old meh? I'm not 21 yet! I'm only 19 plus". Actually, I still think of myself as 15/16 yrs waha, so I always feel strange when I have to say I'm 19. I can't possibly lie about my age wad? hehe...

I changed shoes on his cab and he keep saying "man man lai, man man lai..." (means take your time...) He's quite funny lah waha. So lame, when I reached Union, only Rebecca and Jiwei left. I really felt that my role @ Union after the 1st time I went thr was to be part of the audience to be amused and wowed by the entertainers on the dance floor. End of story, bai bai... Thks Jiwei, he danced with me then think cos I nv wear specs, I gt 2 dances. It was the 1st time I danced with strangers in Union! I was rather delighted and got adrenaline rush. Quite fun lah aha.

I kinda pity the 2 guys who decided to dance with me cos I can't follow at times and the Korean guy had to do shines halfway thru when I was so confused and got stuck somewhere wahahahha... The 2nd guy always has a towel around his neck and is quite big-sized then I kept saying "I'm SORRY!". Think I said it for 2 times, then he like spouted the words at my face, a bit like fire (I'm too imaginative), "IT'S OKAY!" rather firmly. I think he was annoyed. Wahaha... That was so funny lah!

11 Aug 07' (Sat) --- Today
I finally updated my "Daily Memories", wrote from 02 Apr - 12 Jun 07', more than 2 mths worth! Think I felt a great load, in a sense. I'm always feeling "heavy", it's like emotional baggage cos I got so many books to update. Hence, whenever I update some or collated the stuff to be written for 1 book, it's auto, I do feel a sense of relief.

Did exercises too! Realized that working in Tour East really hectic til I gave up on home exercises. It's true, no wonder working adults, especially those office people really quite unhealthy. I got back ache that time lah! The only good thing is you don't have to spend time rotting, waiting for time to pass. Days pass very fast and I realized that I don't think about unnecessary stuff like I always used to when I was schooling - which led to self-inflicted misery. Got so much time in sch to daydream cos you're bored in lessons.

I'm gonna stop for now. Don't feel like putting up any pictures ahha. Oh yea, I took some pics in Velvet Dragon. The Ladies is so nice lah! Like some secret chamber in a palace. I even counted the no. of red lamps on the wall at the bar counter - 32. Does this show how bored I was?

It's subbing time now. I am so guilty. Episode 13 has been on hold for a few months, I guess. Not much people actually post on the softsubs thread of TWFX these days, just me and some regulars ahha.

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]