{/Love You More and More.
{/Sunday, August 26, 2007, @12:10 PM.
{ YOu can BE Happy! }
I'm reading "You Can Be Happy" by Amanda Gore now. Oh no, I've been sleeping at 3 or 4 in the morning for the past 3 nts. THIS, CANNOT, GO ON!!!! The reminder to myself done...

I just looked at my previous posts... So long, it's really quite hard to read. Mmm, I shd try to keep things simple and thus easier to read in future. To shorter posts! I'll try!

Yesterday was quite enjoyable though I kinda sulked nearing the end cos I was oversensitive, bet no one realized. I just feel so easily hurt sometimes with Jamie. It's oke ahha, I know she won't read this. I feel that she snaps at me... Maybe she doesn't think so but to me, I feel hurt. So weird... Me, Evelyn and her were having a great time chatting and laughing about stuff. Mmm, need to spend more time with her and not forsake this friendship. m_m

I do feel more at peace with myself now. Yea, I shouldn't have worried so much about the new module cos I got a partner for my pairwork yeah. She's a 3rd yr senior and I recognize her from joining CAC FOC. She was a programmer haha.

I agree with quite a lot of things with Amanda Gore. Shall share more when I finish the book... Think about this... :D

From the book, "Other people do not want you to do unto them what you would have done unto you. They want you to do unto them what they want you to do unto them!... One of the most important questions I think we can ask each other is, 'What do I do that makes you feel I love you?' and then listen very carefully and write down the answers... You may be surprised at the answers you hear. Behaviours or words or actions that mean very little to you can be the thing that makes them feel loved, safe and secure..."

Everything does happen for a reason. I'm starting to think like I used to, the times when I feel very contented and I enjoy everything I do. Enjoy every moment. For eg, on the train to Chinatown for jazz on Sundays in the past. Sometimes I don't really like it, cos it's like such a long way. But when I think of ENJOYING EVERY MOMENT, I'd read or look at what's happening around me. There's so much to learn from our surroundings.

Learning... I wanna learn violin, piano, guzheng, guitar, harp, cooking, how to open myself up more. I always retreat into my shell at first during social situations. But unknowingly, things just seem more acceptable along the way. I'm so amazed when I look back from now to the past, to the beginning where it all started. How I made it so far eventually. I'm seriously gonna try quit worrying and LIVE FOR THE MOMENT!

Amanda Gore's book just reiterated what I once heard on the radio, "What you are doing now is the most important thing." She talked about "mindfulness"... Oh no, cos I scanned thru the book just now at 3 plus am, I can't rmb which part she wrote this bit. I think this is a very impt concept for ppl who like to think anyhow and always end up making themselves miserable. I do that too sometimes. Kyla the social counsellor is here!

I went to JB last weekend, 18-20 Aug 07'... (Sat-Mon) Had great fun as we celebrated Ker Shin Jie-Jie's bday in advance. Thanks to my lurvely Kershin jie-jie, I was fretting at home about school, making frens, lessons, school work and stuff. Taking a break away from my usual environment opened my eyes to stuff and I laughed so hard. Thanks Jessy, Ban Ma, Wen Ping, Foo Soon korkor who came into the room to roll on the mattress a while before going out again ahha...

Shall post up the pics soon. Now, some random pics hee... Very long since I did that huh. Time to liven up my blog again!






Can you do this? How many can? Wahhaha...

The above 5 pics were taken at a get-together chalet, in Apr 07'. Courtesy of dance frens of jss in Kylala's heart. Gone are the days... Phew...

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]