{/Love You More and More.
{/Wednesday, March 26, 2008, @1:07 AM.
{ SO HIGH NOW... }
What to do... Feeling so high now...

Salsa @ Union Square & DXO [21 Mar 08 - 22 Mar 08']

THANKS MIN & SAM & YU! WAHHAa...
First, Min and Sam came to my house first cos Sam wanted to install The Sims 2 wahah...
We went JP to eat dinner and then so random, they don't mind going salsa with me WAHHA! THANKS!THANKS SO MUCH!

@Min: Yea, really very happy when all of us so happy. Like you said, "I very long nv see you this happy." WAHA, I get to dance after so long ma. Stopped dance classes cos of USA. I'M REALLY EXCITED ABOUT IT TOO!

@SAM: Thanks for taking all those pictures (funny, weird, fun) and ur Seasons hee! We should hang out like that more often! WHEE!

@Yu: Also very random and fun yea yea... I know u had fun in the middle too when you left us ahah. :p
So sorry you all were bored when i dancing salsa! WAHHA...


@ DXO but they shifting their Ladies night to Thursdays frm 27 Mar 08' onwards aha.
Had so much fun but I danced in salsa heels. My usual salsa heels really cannot use to dance hiphop.
gOt blisters...

Spop on 23 Mar 08' (Sun)............
ELVA IS SOOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEE!!!!! LURVE HERRRRRRRRR!



It's just so high! Going to a concert/watching performance... Kinda troublesome cos u have to travel there. The music is so loud. It sucks when u go home cos there's so many people. But it pays off! Seeing ELVA HSIAO! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

I don't have the pics yet so I'll not post any yet ahha. Elva waved to me twice. Whee... But my right arm is really tired all of a sudden. Maybe all the excited hormones just burst ahha. Will talk about it later... I'm so glad because of this, Elva Singapore Fan Club is gonna start again aha.

Hoyu Hair Colouring on 25 Mar 08'............
Got violet streaks... Had a really fun experience with Xiaowei @ Hoyu... Ate so much @ Lao Pa Sat! Can't study... Time really flies when we're having fun!





Bleaching...
I never tot I'd ever bleach my hair.
I even vowed to never dye my hair when I was in sec sch aha.
But I kinda got sick of my hair cos always same loh, layered... Thin it...


I look like a yellow monkey! My hairstylist said Asians' hair will turn to yellow after bleaching 1 time cos the red and copper pigments are removed. That's why it's not really white haa!




They were trying to make "Japanese curls". I look really "old" (matured) but I can tell they have fun doing it. Too bad the curls straightened when we got to the bottom of the building aha. So funny, all that work for that few mins of curls aha. I know they enjoyed themselves though ahha. They even tried to scare me by saying they're gonna make "AUNTIE CURLS". Freaked me out!




Yea yea, I like myself when I have a lot of hair covering me. My face i mean aha.




The "Japanese curls" wahha...

The one in the purple apron is my hairstylist but the guy in the cap came to play... ah, dry my hair too.
At first, I was really scared of my stylist. Xiaowei said she could feel me heave a sigh of relief after he started talking to me. The 3 of us didn't talk that much, but when we did, we laughed most of the time. Quite entertaining. Oke, very entertaining ahha!






Ice Kacang ($1.70) and Rainbow Ice ($2.70) cos of the ice-cream aha!

After that, we went to Lao Pa Sat to eat!
See my hair has straightened. Pretty Xiaowei! WAHA...
But you can't see my purple cos it's pretty dark...

There were some unglam pics but of course I wouldn't cause myself misery by posing them here. THANKS XIAOWEI!!!! FOR BEING THE COMPANION AND CAMERAGURL! Your hair is used for master class cos it's really nice and you have virgin hair! So good la! Such good treatment! But I gotta be contented with what I have wahha...

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]