{/Love You More and More.
{/Tuesday, July 22, 2008, @3:24 PM.
{ I miss Yellowstone, the people, Old Faithful, our dear frens we might nv see again... }
TITLE: I miss Yellowstone, the people, Old Faithful, our dear frens we might nv see again...

Location: San Francisco

I know I'd definitely miss Yellowstone, but I didn't know it'd be this much. San Francisco did cheer me up a little. Golden Gate Bridge was beautiful, I finally see it for myself but it feels so surreal. Fisherman's Wharf is a pretty neat tourist attraction.



Yea proof that I'm in SF!
It's better to be there - to see it for myself haha.
I'm rather sad that Charmed was not really filmed in SF ha. Liar...

I've got tonnes of pics but first i need to catch up on sleep. It's 2.31am and I need to get up at 8am to pack before doing laundry (maybe) and Coit Tower and Lombard Street viewing. I really need to do things. I realized Evelyn and I have become much more random, we can decide to do this and end up not doing it or suddenly feel like doing something and do it instead aaa.

Nighty all...

Mama, call my US no. 1-415-271-0789. If you call my singapore phone no, it's much more expensive. Call my US cell phone cos I can recieve international calls (i think) I lurve you mama and papa

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]