{/Love You More and More.
{/Thursday, May 08, 2008, @8:51 PM.
{ in Yellowstone finally }
Whee everyone ahha, i just want to tell everyone I've arrived here safely after 4 plane flights and staying over in San Francisco Int'l Airport. I'm in Yellowstone National Park in State Wyoming, UsA. I'm living in this village called "Old Faithful", in this dorm called "Laurel". We just figured out the password for wireless here haa, I asked some ang mohs, this 2 ang mohs always have their room open.

The people here are really friendly, we chatted to people in the T (washroom) and just when we're walking around but still no South America or Spanish people so I still can't practise my Spanish or dance salsa here! The time here is 14 hours slower than Singapore. Yeah, this morning cos I slept at 10pm last night, I woke at 5am and feel so energetic. No more jet lag, it was horrible during training cos all of us were so tired!

It snowed, my first time seeing snow, but it just melts when it comes into contact with my hands. We've got some pictures of snow too haha.

I'll put things short for now. Don't worry friends and family, thanks for everyone who sent me farewell texts and my dear Papa and Mama! This morning, I managed to chat with Kelvin korkor, my Papa and Sang Sang. Whee! Feels that they are right beside me hearing their voices, just that it's a bit lag. There's no reception for my handphone here. That's why I think I'm going to use my laptop for connection with the outer world and blog. I'll try to blog as much as I can cos I know everyone out there is so curious about tis place. It's pretty much different frm what I imagined it to be. The snow, the mountains and the pine trees look unreal. The animals look like so unreal haa. Like buffaloes, bears, elks and bla bla. We saw a grizzly bear frm quite far away on the bus from the entrance to our Old Faithful, about 1 hrs 30 mins frm the entrance area...

...

Listening to "期待爱" by JJ Lin Junjie and Jin Sha

(I like this song so much, practically the only song I kept humming frm the plane rides til here aha, Evelyn can't help but be influenced by it, I'm more dominant haa.)

SO SAD I can't post pictures now. I will do something about it so no worries. I gotta go bathe, it's 7.11am here and I have to eat b/fast at the EDR (employees dining room) and report at our work place, a deli called "Bear Paw" @ 8am for training. I don't exactly hate my uniform as much as I did when I first set eyes on it but I stil want to escape frm wearing it if I can help it aha.

Due to the snow, Old Faithful is closed until Friday, tomorrow for us. By then, we'll start business and real work sets in! Have fun everyone and hope i have fun myself too! Don't worry everyone, I'm with Evelyn and 3 other uni friends, Terence, Pui Ee and Sze Ying. This is a great journey of learning and discovery for us... So much to learn about here, about geography, the geysers, animals, mountains. I want to connect with nature! I'm sure it's gonna be hard work but only then will we cherish wad we have and feel fulfilled! I lurve everyone! m_m :DDDD

爸爸,妈妈:

在飞机上,真得很想念你们。但是,到了这里后,太累了,又一只听别人说话(TRAINING),一直打瞌睡。但是,别担心我,有Evelyn和其他朋友在,我们都互相照顾。很好!还有很多从新加坡大学来的中国学生跟我们一起。起初,有一点点不知道要怎么和他们沟通,但现在好多了。都是中华民族的同胞,我们会互相照应的!我只想快点遇到南美洲或西班牙人,因为我真得很想和他们说西班牙文!想到就兴奋!可以跳salsa的话更好!

还有,昨天在听课时,我忽然觉得我们在说中文时,中文仿佛是一种秘密的语言,因为其他人都听不懂哈哈。有种优越感。但我有点觉得有些外国人以为亚洲人不会说英文,蛮好笑的。

咳,我有点担心我的subject registration,就是下学期我要修读的科目。但还是到时候才担心吧。我本来应该很兴奋看到下雪,但是,应为实在太冷了,我们都没穿冬装的那些很美的大衣,所以不能在外太久。尤其是冷风!啊,吹在脸上真的冷到我的牙齿一直打战!

爸,妈,我真的有那种很幸福的感觉,当我知道你们在离我很远的新加坡还一直惦记着我。我有点想哭的感觉。再见,我会再写。得去冲凉+吃早餐然后去上班的地方。

我爱你们!还有所有的好朋友和家人!

4 Comments:

come online more often!
i never see snow before!
i wanna see! upload ur photos soon k!
we miss you!!!!!!!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:34 PM  

hello!
take lotsa care over there eh!
& dancing salsa in the states seems fun! HAHAHAHA

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:27 PM  

parrot!! u're so swt.. lol..still translats for ur family, so cute lar.. :) 3months is really long eh..
tkcare over thr hor!! SMILE!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:46 PM  

@yu: thanks for missing me, I miss you gurls too! it feels so nice to be missed, seriously, i get that warm feeling, just that my feet and hands are still really cold argh. it snowed many times today. like on and off.

@peiyi: haha, I haven't had a chance to know someone who knows salsa by any chance. maybe i should ask around everywhere. thanks though!

@rabbit min: wahaha, you now then know I sweet ar? I got a dance teacher called me Sugar before cos i keep smiling and laughing nonstop!

DEAR Gurls:
Give me more comments on the video loh ahha! I put in lots of hard work in it!

By Blogger alyk, at 3:17 PM  

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]