{/Love You More and More.
{/Friday, May 16, 2008, @12:02 AM.
{ Whee! i got some pictures up again! }
TITLE: Whee! i got some pictures up again!


Taken on: 11 May 08' (Sunday)
The fireplace i was talking about previously.
When we sought refuge from the cold.
This is in Snow Lodge lobby (another hotel).
That's my legs covered by my green Esprit poncho (I wear it a lot here, lurve it muacks :D)

There are 3 hotels in Old Faithful (this village). They are Old Faithful Inn (where I work in), Snow Lodge and Old Faithful Lodge.

The following 3 pictures taken on our first off day hee.
12 May 08' (Mon) - Best day of fun so far in Yellowstone!
We took like hundreds of pictures, I'll try to upload them slowly! Of course, other pics too! Hee!

I have many other pictures I took with her when we were out shovelling snow (mainly Evelyn), I was just taking different shots of myself with different poses and snow and scenery aha.


Me playing with snow.
Really cold.
We made some snowmen, really small though and had a little snowball fight.
Ouch!


Dear Mama, this is for you, so you remember how I look like!
Dear Papa and Kelvin and Sang and WY, also for you all too,
remember me! I'm one of the family members who's not at home but will be after 2 mths plus!

Dammit the pictures uploading only 4 today! But I should be happy I got them up. I'll try my best to put more. Oh man, on Monday when Terence, Evelyn and I went on the hiking trail to Morning Glory and back, we took like a few hundred pictures and about 5 videos, damn funny! WHAHA! I try to put on youtube haa....

It's very funny last night when we said "brievhet"(hello), "spicybar" (thank you), "sparkoinoi nochi" (good night) to the Russians we saw on our way back frm the dorm's lobby. It was past 12 midnight and they were gathering in the corridor using the laptop haha. Thanks MavLiuda for teaching us. They are Russian words. A few russian boys went like "oooh" when I said sparkoinoi nochi ahaha... so funny, russian is hard...

It was pretty scary in the dorm lobby last night cos it was payday and it's like many people got drunk. Evelyn and I were rather freaked out but luckily Dear Daniel (our RC - he hangs in the lobby very much and goes around making rounds, but last night we chatted alot cos we were waiting for security people to come to shut our window for us. It got stuck again cos of me, I pushed it up and it's stuck now when I wanted to get a bigger view and get a leg out of the window to try a different view hah), Lance (this really nice guy from Oregon was there when some drunk people said some really freaky stuff - thank u again), Mark (this really unique guy hah who's so into wrestling and believing he's a vampire cos he stays up late but is really tired).

Oh man, it's 10.53am now. I need to bathe and get ready for lunch cos I'm working at 11.30am. Argh! Zao! Run!!!!!!!!!! Thank goodiness my workplace is just like one minute's run from our dorm. I'll count the steps later haa. That's the place we eat our meals too cos "EDR" (employees' dining room) is joined to the back of our deli. Like some secret tunnel haha. That's all for now. Later! :D

Like Ruifeng said, he has a very interesting blog too - http://alexsenbonzakura.blogspot.com, I should be worrying about how to have fun in Yellowstone since I spent 4K. He said I wouldn't want to go back home and when mama asked me how's yellowstone, I said I'm so sad and i dont know much about it. Yea yea! He said, it's most important to be myself. It's alright as long as I'm not those reALLy open and casual people... :D

爸爸,妈妈,桑桑,很开心刚才和你们说话。你们要想我!今天心情好多了。我会加油的。爱你们!Kelvin, you're also a really brother to tell me to be a different person by doing that... *** ahha...

1 Comments:

eh, srsly u look prettier when ure fair ehh!! look at ur pics!!

how come their hotels' names so errr... not-creative oneeeeeee...
and the fireplace... so cool!!!
( reminds me of Beauty & the Beast =X )

take more pics k!!! =)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:54 PM  

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]