{/Love You More and More.
{/Saturday, May 10, 2008, @11:44 PM.
{ Finally felt happy cos I'm chilling (resting/relaxing) now! }
TITLE: Finally felt happy cos I'm chilling (resting/relaxing) now!

Whee! Today is a happy day though it was extremely cold. Whee! I'm going to try to update and post pics as often as I can! I'll get to reminisce how I felt and my days in Yellowstone. There was lots of snow today - it's just a white patch of vast land...

Our new friend, frm Singapore but she's frm China, Dai Miao (she works at the deli with us and she's frm NTU too) told us that we'd hurt our eyes if we looked at the snow too long. We had breakfast with her and this friendly guy frm Alabama said "Ni Hao" when we went to clear our plates. It was so funny ahha! This is one of those very friendly people and Miao was saying she was almost scared to death before we joined her cos she turned and saw an ang moh, she wondered who said that haha!!!! I think his name is Craig, he's the friend of Cody (real friendly guy)...

Mmm, me and Evelyn are just chilling in our room cos our work starts at 12pm and 11.30am respectively. It's 9.59am now! We really feel very relaxed now - great! It's like we're just listening to music and Evelyn is blasting her speakers frm her voicebox aha! She said she gets scolded for doing that back at home so she's making full use of the freedom now and I have to turn up the volume of my earphones really loud to be able to enjoy Elva songs haha...

There was so much snow and we plan to go and get gloves so we can play snowball fights, take more photos in the snow... Build a snowman though that meant our fingers would be really frozen, like frozen cheesesticks aha. Pamela, thanks for Swensens meal again! It was great! Hope to see ya soon and talk about Sex and the City hahha!

Last night was really cold - feet cold, hands cold. My hands are feeling so cold as I type this now hee.

Yea Yea! I just chatted with my dear Mama now! So miss her and feel so sad when she say she n Papa couldn't sleep the first night cos they dunno where I am as my phone's auto roaming got no signal... So touched! This is really... Great for our relationships cos we miss each other so much!

爸爸、妈妈:
刚刚终于听到妈妈的声音= 很开心!就感觉其实你们离我不远。像哥哥说的,我的珍惜这里的美,因为这是一个难得的机会。其她的好朋友都这么说。昨天真的很累,但最难的就是第一天,今天一定会更好!克服一切困难,然后觉得自己很厉害哈哈。好想去hikingHEE。

也真的很想多和不同的人交流,除了欣赏这里的美,和哲理的人交流才是这次旅行的目的嘛!啊,真的觉得我穿制服很丑。怎么办?像那时候在PACIFIC COFFEE COMPANY做工时。啊,怎么办?咳,我也知道只能这么办。哈哈哈,我死不了,熬得过的哈哈。

我的妈呀,我的爸呀,这不应该是种煎熬。应该是人生中一大乐事和享受。哥哥真可爱,他很SWEET哦。一直帮我和现在的大力宣传我的网络日记哈哈。以前,他根本不管我。阿桑更好笑,用我的LIBRARYCARD去借书但是不成功!哇哈哈。。。

我唯一能做的就是调整我的心态吧。要乐观!呃,或是应该像庄子一样“大观”呢?那的意思就是不乐观也不悲观,看的事情的两面,没有给予事物任何价值观。那真的还蛮难做到的,因为这是全新的环境,很多事物很美,有些较丑。有些人很好,有些人在我现在看来并不那么好。

好了,我不能在越想越多,啊!得简单一点,(向爸爸说的)。我也在书里阅读到“幸福是简单的”!!!

I LURVE YOU! SARANG HAEYO! TE AMO! AISHITEIRU!待会儿见。得去准备上班了。得想办法让我在穿上制服时不要那么难看。哈哈哈。妈的,照片又放不上。我等下在试试。现在是10.43AM, 我和Evelyn去吃饭后就开工,然后到8pm.加油!!!!

1 Comments:

i was here again.. =)
have fun & take care!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:44 PM  

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]