{/Love You More and More.
{/Monday, May 19, 2008, @3:25 PM.
{ I'll get as many up as possible! }
TITLE: I'll get as many up as possible!




So happy with the snow around me.
I took like 40 shots of myself continuously haa.



This is fatty bombom haha.




This is Evelyn shovelling snow haa. Th door behind her is the door to our dorm whee! I feel thqt it's like small cottage, so nera our workplace, double yea!

The above pics were taken on our 1st off day (Mon), I'm just trying to upload the pics taken on that wonderful, beautiful day. More to come. I jus think it's a really lurvely day and I had so much fun laughing and stuff.

Yea yea, everything has gotten so much better. We went to the employee's pub late last night cos there was a party. Omigush, it was so funny! I danced so much, I used every ounce of my strength cos I've been he deprived for so long. Whee! I was really exhausted, like no energy at sudden times cos I use sudden bursts of energy when I dance like that haha.

Whee! Lurve it man! I'm so tired now cos it's the time of the month of the gurl's ahem. I'm supposed to be really tired but yea, i drank cold stuff (oh no, mama don't beat me) but I had no cramps at all! This is such a great place for recuperation! Hopefully, when I get back to Singapore, my life cycle will be healthier. Our assistant manager Abbie was telling me that gurls weren't taught to have any restrictions when they had their monthlys. And they grow up perfectly well...

Yea, Abbie is so nice. She's bringing me, Evelyn and Terence to West Yellowstone tmr! Whee! We're going to something like a zoo, a bear/wolf musuem, dinner (she suggested treating us and told us not to bring money), we also get to shop. We'll definitely make it back to Old Faithful by 8 plus (hopefully) cos we want to go to the Full Moon Hike. It's 1.40am (19 Aug 08' Mon), we'll be meeting Abbie at 9am.

Oh and work is much more enjoyable. Talked a lot to Drew and he makes fun of me as well as the other people. Made quite a few blunders today but they were all covered up yea! Thanks Jumping Jeffery (Jeremy), Miao & (Nancy) Drew ha! Yesterday's work was really eventful! Thank goodiness for Miao for staying back with me. Otherwise, I think I'll only finish work like past twelve. This new guy called B is pretty lazy and dirty ahhaa. Evelyn had trouble with a guy with serious AP called C. He's really lazy and sloppy ew... When we all reached dorm, 3 of us chatted so much it was so funny haha! Bitching really brings people closer. Oh before that we had a little chat with Megan and Jordan by the window on the 2nd floor.

Yea yea! Evelyn went out with a new fren and a Columbian boy just now! We always tot there was only a Columbian gurl who jus arrived a few days ago but no... (Chupa - inside joke) Oh yea! So happy. The boy Carlos is one year younger than us (arrived abt 5 days earlier) and Evelyn told him about me learning Spanish and even asked him for his room no. Acc to Eve, she said the boy said dancing salsa is like an everyone's thing. His brother is arriving this coming Tue and I'm so excited cos the SOUTH AMERICANS ARE HERE! I can dance salsa and maybe attend Columbian parties (like what Zhaoxing experienced in Canyon last year - she learned salsa frm them)! Hoot! I'm so excited haa!

爸妈,


我今天好开心哦。今天,经理Paul说我是Prep的第二。如果Drew(Prep的第一)没来,就是我管哈哈。好奇怪哦,要我管年级比我大的人。Paul和Drew还说我快,但刚才(昨天)慢死了,Paul还说了我们,让我难过透了。但没办法,我们只好继续加油。Prep就是在厨房里做sandwiches 和 salads. 今天我们在应该开始清理厨房时的时间还在做面包,所以真的很慢。我真的想找借口,其中包括B那个人,还有今天生意很好,卖了特别多。我们在清理厨房前的工作是准备好明天要卖的三文治,所以今天真的很慢。

我也把 ham 当成 smoked turkey, 所以做错了10个,然后急着“修补”错误哈哈。但真的多亏了Miao,如果没有她,我今晚一定不用回家了。



耶,待会儿出去玩!再说吧。。。 总之,现在开心多了。


可是伤心的时,我可爱又漂亮的双手变丑了。因为这儿很干燥,又冷,工作时有时又得带上手套,毛孔都不能呼吸。所以,双手有好几个部位都有红点,也会疼痛。刚才还被面包刀割伤但是没什么大碍。Miao的室友 Li Shan 给我涂上她的药,我的手马上恢复一半了,连皮都长回了。好神奇啊!

Hai, I'm tired. Take care everyone!

2 Comments:

eh, i just came back from NTU... the new building is nice eh!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:15 PM  

why nv update?? everything is fine? its so tiring to work in stjames!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:48 PM  

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]