{/Love You More and More.
{/Thursday, July 24, 2008, @1:30 PM.
{ Motel 6 all the way, enjoying the California coastline whee! }
Title: Motel 6 all the way, enjoying the California coastline whee!

Location of the night: Lompoc, along the California coastline @ Motel 6

Whee! Road trips are really nice! The Pacific ocean is so beautiful! Yesterday (22 Jul 08' tue), 5 of us (Shan Er, Charmian, Xiaohui, Evelyn & I) left San Francisco after lunch in Chinatown (yummy and collecting our belurved car. We (especially me) were so excited that we gotta embark on our road trip via a minivan, it's so spacious and comfy in it. I lurve it!

Pics taken on 2nd day in San Francisco (21 Jul 08' Mon)


I went with Evelyn to get a new luggage bag since her old one's side was torn. That sucks! But this new bag looks really nice, simple and posh in a way ahha.




The famous cable car, it's 5 bucks for a ride. It's only cheaper when you buy a pass. Dammit!
We didn't try it haa.


I lurve ice-cream... After all :D
I'm so fat now, I gained 5kg! I'm so gonna lose it when I go back to Singapore and join dance. Yes I will. Shoot I haven't even visited a salsa club here yet. It's hard and we most possibly won't get a chance cos we're below 21. ARGH! We'll try in LA/Anaheim though. Thanks Evelyn for offering to go with me if I do go.


We got a chance to know SAFEWAY, the best supermarket, I lurve it aha! We got the club card and things are so cheap for us now. Yoghurt is sold for 50 cents per small cup. Oooh, yummy, oh no, I forgot the brand but it's still so very cheap! I bought a large Frosties for 3 bucks today when it's 5.79 @ regular price. I lurve this green tea! It's only 88 cents for so many, so SHUANG! SONG!




Can you believe it, I spent like 30 over bucks in Pink and 50 over in Victoria's Secret and none of it was clothes. It's just sprays, mostly @ half price. I bought grape flavoured body sprays, grapefruit, 5 lip glosses for 20 bucks when it was 7 bucks for each at first. I lurve sales. It's funny, I didn't want to shop at first but I ended up spending more than Evelyn did in those 2 stores, argh! I still need to save money cos we have to return Terence in Singapore dollars the accommodation costs and transport costs.


SEPHORA! I heard from balmyzz that this is a really great place to shop for skincare products, cosmetics and stuff along that line but it was closed when we reached Union Square that day. Union Square is like downtown, like Singapore's Orchard Road.


Me and my shopping bags in the middle of the street @ night!

We crossed the Golden Gate Bridge and headed South. We lurve the GPS we rented, Xiaohui and Shan-Er call it their baby, it's like we have a 6th passenger haha. We reached Monterey and ate at Denny's cos all the shops and stuff were closed really early! That's it with many countries in the world, except for Asia haa. It's really pretty fun, listening to music, enjoying the scenery as we pass by, kidding around with each other. I'm so glad we met them in Yellowstone and went with them on their road trip. It's so funny when we work together to get all the luggage up the steps haha. Motel 6 is like a little seaside chalet and our car (minivan) is kinda like our live-in caravan.

Neways, I really gotta learn to enjoy the moment/live for the moment and be contented! :D'
I must enjoy myself cos I'm having the lucky chance of TRAVELLING! We're gonna reach LA tmr and Riomaa is so nice to offer to drive us (just me and Evelyn since we have 1 free day) on Saturday! Woo Hoo! Hopefully tat will work out. Cos in the past, there were a few times when some Americans said they'll bring us out or people will promise you they'll do things for you but it nv happened in the end. That is why, for now, I've decided to take the nonchalant approach... More like if it happens, that's perfect! But if it doesn't, well, that's alright too.

Oh no, I really gotta sleep, I gotta wake in 5 hours time to shower cos we're setting off at 7am and it's 1.19am nw. What the f*ck... Hope this blog entry is interesting for you. I've got more to write cos it's jus pics and descriptions and captions nw aha.

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]