{/Love You More and More.
{/Thursday, July 31, 2008, @11:44 AM.
{ Toledo, Ohio (2nd last stop in US) }
TITLE: Toledo, Ohio (2nd Last Stop in US)

OMGush, it's almost the end of my US adventure. I still miss Yellowstone truck-loads! Means if "missin" something - this feeling - has weight, it'd weigh truck loads. We're here to visit Mr Jeremy Dean Watkins ahah. He's called Jerry by everyone here. It's pretty nice, they're just this really random family hah. Jenelle is so good to drive us around everywhere. We visited the beach just now and I'm so tanned like I'm black and fat now aha. It's so funny when I say I'm black and fat - they laugh!

We got here on 28th Jul 08' (mon) night and we spent the night in Jeremy's house on an inflatable mattress in his living room. I must be crazy to spend the night in an enclosed area with 2 dogs and 1 cat. Cody is a Jack Russell but surprisingly he's not tat hyperactive and I'm not that scared after all. Joe is a big fat dog that enjoys lazing everywhere and he can be immobile for hours! Brandy is a really beautiful cat that is pretty fat and likes to be on top of things. I'm using the motel's (Econo Lodge) desktop to get online so I can't post any pictures but I have really random ones and ones that tell what we do here...

I really enjoy sitting in Jenelle's truck (Ford) cos it's so breezy and she doesn't drive that safely. It's better than any roller coaster ride in Disneyland or Universal Studios. Well, talking about that, the best ride in Universal Studios was the Mummy Returns but it's pretty retarded as well. You just sit in the car and it goes in and goes back the way it came from, it's so funny!

29th Jul 08' (tue)
We woke up @ 2pm cos Evelyn and I didn't dare budge thou we woke much earlier than that. I had to hold my pee in for like 5 hours ahah. I didn't dare move much too cos Joe (the big fat dog) was wandering in the living room in the morning aha. It stinks and drips too much saliva but I know they still lurve him ahha.

We spent the late afternoon in J's house just hanging out and we went for a walk around the neighbourhood. It's real hot, comparable to Singapore ahh. What the fu*k... When we got back to his house, Jenelle was like amazed at where we went without a car haha. We checked into the hotel with Jenelle's truck's help and Jeremy stayed with us while we settled down. He's so excited to watch cable TV cos he didn't get to watch it in Yellowstone or back home after leaving Yellowstone. (He's gonna move soon, I guess that's why they didn't have cable tv anymore). We went to eat in Taco Bell woo hoo it's so cheap! But it's just really junkie food (to me). We ate a total of about 20 bucks for 4 ppl and Evelyn and I split it.

We drove around at night and had new experiences, I'm not telling on my blog hee hee.

30 Jul 08' (Wed)
We went to the "beach", it's really just Lake Erie. It's such a big lake, I'm amazed... Cos it looks like the ocean aha. I hate myself for forgetting to put the battery into my camera after charging it so I had a camera that doesn't have a battery so I couldn't take any pics/vids.

We went with Jenelle, Lia (Jenelle's gf), Jeremy, Kristine, Sami (Lia's daughter) and it was pretty fun but freakin' hot. All of them went into the water except me cos I don't want to have drippin wet clothes to take on to the Greyhound bus for 12 hrs aha. (Though Evelyn put her clothes in J's house's dryin machine but it wasn't tat dry after all) I'm black now...

We went back to Jeremy's house and did random stuff. I was pretty bored at some points in time cos I really have to do something! WAHH! But it's a great experience though, we met his parents and had pizza tgt. Later, we looked at their family photographs and Jeremy Watkins now looks nothing like him as a child. It was so freaky!

The Watkins are really friendly and nice and hospitable aha. The pizza was nice after I took out the pepperoni and it was kinda awkward at first (to me). IT got better later when we were jus sitting there talkin with Mrs Watkins. Mr Watkins told us about water system and filtered water in Ohio a while later too.

We sat and hung out in Jenelle's truck. (Evelyn, Jenelle, Jeremy & me) We're finally back in the motel now. OH no, my hands hurt. I gotta go now! Pics will be uploaded as soon as possible. Oh gush, I have tonnes of photographs in my laptop!

I really don't want to go back to Singapore, sorry for saying that dear frens and family. I still want to go back to Yellowstone if i had a choice! :/

Hw does one stop missing something badly? Time? Just don't think about it (pretty difficult since it keeps popping up in my mind when I tell myself not to think about this-this-this...)

3 Comments:

eh, have you become fairer?
(points to the pics in the entry below)

btw, i got my braces already!!!cannot bite anything now. :(

anyway! its ken's birthday today. hahahaha....

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:13 PM  

http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21&category%5Fname=casual%5Fgraphict&product%5Fid=2051702694&Page=all

look at the link!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:38 PM  

@yu:
I became fairer when I FIRST got to US cos of snow and cold weather, have to wrap myself up haha. Then, snow stopped after I was in Yellowstone for a mth.

During my 2 weeks of travelling (past 2 weeks), i became dark cos I visited LA's universal Studios and Disneyland (in Anaheim) ahha. It's so freakin hot!

Congrats on your braces though I think ur teeth very pretty, put braces for wad????

By Blogger alyk, at 3:56 AM  

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]