{/Love You More and More.
{/Wednesday, August 06, 2008, @2:25 AM.
{ 3 mths have passed... }
Title: 3 mths have passed...

Yuppy yup yup, 3 mths have passed. I'm in Taipei now, it's the same time as Singapore. (2.27am) I'm in the same time zone I have been in for 19 years now. Though I didn't really enjoy the travelling part of the "Work and Travel" as much as I tot I would, I kinda miss USA. After all, I just spent 3 mths there! It's Aug 6th, exactly 3 mths frm when I first reached the States.

I have many mixed feelins now. Like going home and going back to Yellowstone, I know what's ahead. Going home... Not that I hate home, but I do still miss Yellowstone more. One thing Evelyn keeps saying... We didn't have time to say goodbye to Yellowstone, to say our farewells.... To the park itself and our dear friends there. Time is not enough. I admit I'm greedy. I still miss our Taiwan friends, especially Lily, Fanny & Jessy. I miss hanging out with AJ, Annie, alien matt (he is so funny), Lance, Kathryn, John and some other random ppl. The feeling of missing somebody isn't that great. It's better now. Time helps, but I do still miss Yellowstone and its people frm time to time, especially after looking at the beautiful pictures and memories are evoked...

Awh... When will I ever learn how to put things behind me once and for all? I tot I had learnt how to do it. I kinda stopped being sad about how things will never be like they were in the past. That refers to when I go back to Msia. It's so different when I was a child and when I was in my late teens. It's just so full of life, crowded, bustling in both my parents' hometowns (two different ones). But, there are very little small kids left, most of them are older than me, in their twenties or late teens as well. We used to have so much fun, going back to Msia in the past used to be what I always looked forward to when the hols were approaching. Sadly, it's quieter now. My maternal grandma & paternal grandpa has passed away. There's less noise and less life... Sigh... But I tot I got over it after being comforted by my belurved relatives whom I'm very grateful that they are still there. My parents tell me that's life and we can't go back to the past, we can only move forward. That's why I tot I got over it.

However, this overseas trip for so long to the USA, to the beautiful and amazing Yellowstone National Park made me realize how much I tend to dwell in the past. At least, it takes a while for me to really get out of it. Of course, travelling gives me a lot of free time to think about stuff and life in general. I even get bored and keep asking the ones around me, "what are we gonna do?" ahha. I'm always chided (sometimes harshly sometimes gently) by my belurved 3 da jie jie (seniors) - xiaohui, shan er, charmian... They just tell me to stop thinking so much and just enjoy the moment. I know true happiness comes when you live for the moment. Cos you can't go back to the past and you can't predict the future, but it's just so hard not to keep thinking about the beautiful recent past I had to throw behind and move on...

Oh gush, I'm being so emo(tional) now again. Can't help it. That's me. I just really hope to see how life-changing this entire 3 mths will be for me. I know I can't tell it yet. I can only know when I go back to my life in Singapore. Alrighty, at least that's something for me to look forward to. And I'm gonna dance my life away if I can help it! I bet that's one other reason why I'm so moody sometimes. No endorphins. No such feelings of "high" I get when I dance haha... Alrighty, my laptop batt is running out. Pics next time!

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]