{/Love You More and More.
{/Monday, August 18, 2008, @12:00 AM.
{ I need to do things! So I won't think too much and emo... }
Title: I need to do things! So I won't think too much and emo...

Stole this from Pui Ee's blog... “Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering.” --- Ida Scott Taylor

Thks Pui Ee for your tag hee, makes me feel better to know one more person misses Yellowstone too ahha.

I have heard so many different versions of the quote up there. So many people realize that it's the key to being happy every moment. I really gonna try hard to do it from now onwards. I'm wrong, I tot I could control my emotions but I'm actually far from it. I've been emotional and oke, I admit it, I want to be. I can't imagine myself not being emotional - like that's how I've lived for the past 19 years, what am I supposed to do if I stop doing it????
Enough of the above "thinking too much" again aha. One thing I've grown to realize... I really need to FIND THINGS TO DO, cos if I'm free, I think too much and easily emo. Cos of Yellowstone Adventure ha.

I'm thinking of going INSTEP in my 3rd year semester 1 to Mexico. I was looking thru the associated websites yesterday and was gonna apply for it. But the application that ends today for INSTEP is only for semester 2, which means nxt January to June. I don't want to travel so soon again, it's kinda nice to be in one place for a long time. I'm just so sick of packing and unpacking, lugging my heavy luggage everywhere again. Besides, I have a changed opinion of travelling now after these 3 mths abroad. I used to think I really lurve travellin' haha. But after leaving Yellowstone, my 3 weeks of travelling isn't as great or as enjoyable to me. I've been finding many reasons for it. They include still being emo bcos of Yellowstone, not having enough rest cos I go online in the wee hours in the location I'm at to try to chat with frens frm Yellowstone/upload pics/chat with frens in Singapore, nothing much to do ahha. (I find that if I dont' have anything specific to do when travelling, I EAT! MY EYES are WIDE OPEN O_O for food ha.) I even came to the conclusion that travelling = eating + shopping. Very superficial 肤浅 hor...

I've changed it to travelling = eating + shopping + visiting places + watching people walk past + beautiful colours, structures, patterns everywhere. That's my new opinion! Look out for all the things around me, in my surroundings, wherever I am... When I went to JP a few days ago, went to Vivo, took the train, took the bus, I felt like I were doing all those things for the first time in my life. It's pretty refreshing. I'm so grateful that Singapore's train system is nowhere like New York's subway. I know when the next train will arrive - how many mins. Some frens know I don't like to say MRT, cos I personally like trains a lot haha. The train ride frm Harriman(New Jersey) to Hoboken (New York) was really enjoyable ha. We were on our way to Woodbury Factory Outlet! 220 shops I heard, all gathered in one place ha.


There like no governement (没有政府)haha, do what you want there. Pui Ee + me in first pic, Kyla (me) in 2nd pic.

Pretty layout right? The seats look so plush & comfy. ZiYing + Pui Ee on board first...

Today, I didn't miss Yellowstone as much. But I still miss it. I'm happy that I'm not so emo about it, I just have to find things to distract me. I'm gonna start work in Utopia again. Say hi to dinero (money in spanish) haha. I'm resuming tuition in September too so I'll be at home less often. I'm so glad I have a 4 day week, I'm off study on Wed but most probably working too. i NEED GOOD TIME MANAGEMENT! Study hard, so if I ever go Mexico for INSTEP for 3rd yr first sem, i don't have to worry about grades. Cos if you go for INSTEP, you only need to pass or fail cos the grades u get won't affect ur GPA in Singapore, has its good and bad thou.

Alrighty, I slept at 7am on 17 Aug 08' (Sun) and woke at almost 6pm! ARGH! I shouldn't do this kind of things anymore now that I'm home. I think I slept @ 8 plus am one morning and woke @ 1pm to go work. I was up to go online to plan my timetable cos internet is much faster in the wee hours. I decided not to sleep and eat breakfast so I went out, wrapped in a blanket at 5 plus am ha. I did some stretching alone in front of the geyser basin but the sun had already rose and it was hidden by clouds when I was there. I didn't get to see sunrise haha. But it was pretty nice, except that Daniel's brown blanket had too much static that it hurt! I still lurve it though and no more static in humid Singapore ha. Mmm, I really need to sleep.

READ MORE BOOKS! Mary Janice Davidson is such an awesome writer! I lurve her books. Currently reading: "Undead and Unappreciated" by Mary Janice Davidson.

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]