{/Love You More and More.
{/Saturday, August 09, 2008, @2:05 PM.
{ Title: The End of Something - Start of Something :D }
Title: The End of Something- Start of Something :D

I'm in Taoyuan airport waiting for my plane that departs @ 3.55pm, but it's only 2.04pm now. I'm kinda emotional again today. This signifies the end of my stay abroad for 3 mths + 4 days. By 9.30pm, I'll get to see some of the people dearest to my heart. I get to go home, back to my safe haven. It's so confusing and I've got a whirlpool of thoughts.

I'm sick and tired of all the travelling, getting frm one place to another with all the luggage I've got. (I've got two trolley bags now, one is much bigger and heavier and 1 of the wheels got damaged on my 1st day in Taiwan - it felt like I was pulling a bag that weighed a million tonnes and I got so pissed and I was the one lagging at the back. I learnt that the only way to make it thru is to run and pull it, making use of the force of running the next day, so I was running thru the train station on the 2nd day ahha...) It's funny and sad that the Taiwanese aren't that helpful with our luggage ha. Only one bus uncle helped us shift our luggage. The rest of the buses we took, we were like coolies. Well, that makes us strong... And lethargic right after. Really "ka neng" (means leg go soft hah). Guess we're spoilt from the treatment we got in the US. Ppl, strangers in the subway will offer to help us carry our luggage up the stairs. The shuttle we booked to send us to the airport helped us too. Maybe that's why it felt so sad when we got to Taiwan and we had to do everyting by ourselves.

All 4 of us skipped sch for a week and thank goodiness it's national day today and we've a day off frm sch on monday! Whee hee hee! I finally get a 4-day week in school and I've only got 5 modules. I'm thinking if I should take on one more. Sigh, but the hC232 the warring states module and HT201 translation module will be pretty hard. I'll think about it later then ahah.

Mmm, I guess I just don't wanna let go... Argh! does this mean I'm thinking too much again? Yes!
i should jus stop thinking about it... Dadada... Dunno wad else to write.

I was asking Pui Ee if she felt weird going back to Singapore jus now when I was talking abt it with Evelyn jus now. She said she feels weird a lil', cos dunno hw to start doing everything. After she said it, I feel it too. My room has changed cos Sang is using my bed frame for her mattress while I'm gone. It's just so unbelievable I've been to Yellowstone, the USA (Taiwan still can believe). It's like a bubble, a "pao ying'. It's so surreal, like a dream. I guess that's cos it's so far away and I can nv go back to that point in time when I was there. With the same people, the same circumstances... Hmm, bet whoever is reading this can tell I'm thinking too much but these thoughts just keep popping up. I jus can't help thinking about Yellowstone, missin' yellowstone. It's so beautiful and we haven't explored the whole of it yet, there are a no. of other villages like Mammoth Hot Springs, Roosevelt, Lake, Canyon, Grant Village, Fishing Bridge and I guess that's it. We're in Old Faithful and I've only been to Lake, Canyon, Grant and Fishing Bridge, but just driving around it, not hiking or fishing or whatever... Car rides are really nice cos u can see the scenery and stuff, we also went horseback riding with Abbie, yea! One more thing we did! It's so funny! hee!

Gush... What else, lemme think wad to write. OH and though we were tired in Taiwan, (I slept at/around/past 4am every night aha) I really liked it and will come back again. Cheap food, cheap stuff if you know where to go! It's great cos we stayed with Catherine Yu Jie! We thank her so much for her great hospitality! She's so considerate, thoughtful, nice and warm-hearted! I'll really miss you for a while, miss you for saying "are you angry?"/"Don't be angry with me". I'M NOT MAD/ANGRY HAHA! I'll mail the money and write letters to you ahah. Her friends were really great fun too. All 3 we met are so different but they're really nice to chat with. I've got tonnes of pictures and I plan to put them up so friends can see/acquire/get them! It's like suddenly I know so much ppl from all around the world. The world is so great out there!

LALALA, i'm kinda lazy to talk about our short but very fulfiling time in Taiwan now cos I'll blabber a lot and talk non stop. I have no pics anyway. But I guess even if nobody reads my blog, I can still read my entires of my travels myself in time to come. Argh, gotta go back to sch. Guess I'm only really looking forward to dancing again! I'm so deprived of dance classes! I wanted to take a dance class or 2 in San Francisco, LA and New York but we always stayed in one place too short and it's so hard to get around without a car.

(I'm trying to make myself anticipate going home argh ?~@**$$)
DADADA... crazy... I want to go back and read my comics like Daa! Daa! Daa!, Naruto, DeathNote. Catch up on fansubbing again... Read more... Hope to get into Modern Jazz and dance my life away (I realize how much I need to dance in US and HairSpray was really inspiring! I need to save more money so I can go for future exchanges (thou sometimes I worry that I'll not fit in and stuff. Kylalalalaa... Stop thinking too much and go for wadever u want to go for if you really want to!), i wanna go Taiwan visit Lily, Fanny, Jessy, Yu Jie - Miss PingDong, Shi Meng Ru - Miss 1st & 2nd day + Miss Washing Hands, Zhi Han (Raquel) - Miss Gaoxiong, Miss Tainan... Yippee yeah! Suddenly I feel so alive and there's so much I want to do. I wanna visit Mavliuda in Kergystan, Sasha in Russia, Seva + Ira in Ukraine, Luis + Christian + Luisa + Patty + Juan in Columbia, Cosmin + Andrei in Romania, Mike + AJ + Jordan + Annie + Daniel + Lance + Andy + Joe + Richelle + Jeremy + Branden + Drew + Kathryn + Kelly + John (South African) + Abbie + Paul in US! My gush, I'm missing so many ppl suddenly. Not to forget the many Chinese and Singaporeans in Singapore! Tang Tang Wei + Xiaohui + Charmian + Shan Er + Chen Bo + Dai Miao + Xiaodan + KL + Faith + Baojing + Ziting + Jia yuan...

Alrighty, at least I can still meet my dear new Singaporean cum Yellowstone friends in Singapore, not too bad. Yea I feel better at the thought of tat. To quote a line frm Mayday, I'll write the Mandarin words in my next entry. But it's like "If all these could happen again, it wouldn't be so beautiful". What the f*ck... I'm consoling myself. Woo Hoo! "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." Money money money... Dance dance dance, dance like no one's watching. Go all out to gain all the experiences one can possibly gain! All the first times in my life! Enjoy life, live life to the fullest! Have a good life! I'm just trying to make my free time here meaningful. Yippee yeah, it's 3.09pm. This is such a long post ha. I'm writing every single tot tat flies past my mind now. I need to lose weight! I gained 10 pounds (abt 5kg) when i weighed myself on that thing you weigh your check-in luggage back in Bozeman when we were gonna fly to San Francisco on 19 Jul 08'.

Boo hoo! I bet I gained another 5kg from travelling in US for 2 weeks cos I ate ice-cream almost everyday. There were 2 days in New York when I ate ice-cream twice in a day! ARGH! In taiwan I drank 3 cups of bubble tea the 1st morning I got there cos I was so deprived! So much tapioca and pearls in me but I was kinda sick of shopping after factory outlet shopping @ woodbury in New York so I was looking out for food all the way ahah. Finally cheap food after 3 mths!

Neways, I gotta run to board our plane now! Whee hee! Tee Hee hee! See everyone in Singapore now. I must be a happy kid, a happy xiaopengyou!

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]