{/Love You More and More.
{/Friday, August 15, 2008, @8:09 AM.
{ It felt like it never happened... }
Title: It felt like it never happened...

Dear Yellowstone,
It felt like I've never visited you... It feels so surreal, despite looking at the pics over and over again. I spend so much time thinking, reminiscing each and every day, but it feels like a dream. 很像泡影。

I have ambiguous feelings towards you. I want to forget you, at least make myself stop thinking about you so much. That's cos I'm not concentrating/paying attention in class now! My mind drifts off and you appear. You're a faraway land so unreachable to me now... I know I need to move on and although this feeling of missing you so badly hurts and makes me so uncomfortable, I don't want to let go. I felt so free once, I was so happy once (amidst my tears from time to time... :D).

Even if I go back nw, things have already changed. Like the day before (Wed 13 Aug 08'), I was chatting with Sasha on Skype. Through his webcam, I saw Max (his roommate whom Evelyn and I kept thinking he's fierce but tat day I saw him smile so I've changed my impression of him ha) playing the guitar. They were singing. Olga and Sasha sang "here with you baby" song for me, according to them haha. They sang some other Ukrainian songs too.

When Sasha went out of his room to go to the corridor, I saw Lily and Fanny! I lost control and screamed! I miss them so very much til this very day - I realized... Later I saw AJ too! I was so happy seeing them. AJ was with Alien Matt. Both of them really have very cute looks. AJ was like, "Kyla, I'm going to marry Lily." WAHHAA, I lol! Cos in the past, he told everyone Evelyn n I were his wives ha. Then i went, "No, you can't you're my husband". But I think he didn't hear me and he ran away. Sasha did though. *embarrassed* ahha...

I gotta go sch now. Update pics later...

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]