{/Love You More and More.
{/Friday, March 20, 2009, @3:11 PM.
{ "happiness is the seed of sorrow" }
TITLE: "happiness is the seed of sorrow"

The above title is a quote from somebody famous i think.
It's just "oh-so-true", don't you think...

The past 4 days, I've been hooked on Channel 8 for the past 4 nights, “煮妇的假期” (not祝福的假期)哈哈。Mingmin so funny, she said the 3 of us are the 3 of the housewives. Right after, she said she's Ann Kok hahahahaha! My papa likes that show super lots too, so we'd find ourselves right before the TV @ 9pm!

It was a horrendous 4 weeks too! I'm so glad HC202 resources homework was done, HC332 last precis was done & HC301 presentation FINALLY OVER! WHEWWWWWWWW! So I practically didn't go online much. Okie, I was online, would chat and check mail but I didn't watch any shows and I feel so sorry for the fans out there waiting for TWFX releases hahah. I shd so get back to work huh... But I've got another 3000-5000 words essay due on Monday for Hc213! Will work hard for it!

Pretty cool, the feeling of having finished things. I gave a "YEAH!" with Caiyan at the end of HC301 lesson haha ytd. I slept for like 13 hrs just now! Cos I was soooooo tired... I tot I'd never be able to get thru this week, with all the deadlines! Thank goodiness Dr Hee, who teaches HC213 said he wants to make sure that he can see my seriousness & effort for my essay when I submit it. It's alright if he gives me an extended deadline. Really grateful for it!

JDC is sooooooooo over! So many pics on fb aha. I had fun, when it comes to laughing... I was worrying quite alot over my imminent deadlines this weeek so sometimes i was just plain worried. I need to dance? Getting so fat haha. But I do admit that all the practices in the past were like taking their toll on me! I feel so tired!

Met Angel randomly/coincidentally in the Chinese library yesterday evening. (Tingting: translation for you ahah)
She went "hallo kyla-san, konban wa" haha.
I went, "Konban wa! o genki desu ka?" (good evening, how are u?)
"Hai." (good)
"daijobu desu ka?" (are you alright?)
"iie." (no)
"doushite?" (why?)
HAHAHHAH... we exchanged like 6 lines haha!

robot/angel didn't continue cos she didn't know how to say long sentences or give the explanation in Jap haha.

I kinda enjoy my time with my Chinese coursemates these days. Can laugh with Yiting more often now. Yu Qi/MingNa/Jingchao/Chenghui also very funny in their own way! Sharon (obsessed with her soft toy, Birdie - but it just looks like a rotten piece of cabbage), PeiShan (when she's mad, i just find it so amusing - no offence argh! u're so cute when u're angry haha!)...
I miss crapping more with Angel, the Robot so I was genuinely happy when I met her randomly haa! Oh Caiyan too hah. We were discussing 《色.戒》as we watched it during HC213 ytd afternoon! It was the uncut version so I was like totally "ewwww" and amazed at some of their sex scenes hah. Like total distortion of the body!


Caiyan suddenly laughed and told me she recalled in newspapers before that a woman got hurt as she tried the pose that Mr Yi & Mak Taitai did in the show hahaha! She also said Li An wanted to get Gigi Leung to be the female lead. But Gigi rejected cos she didn't want to strip in the show. After seeing the "eww" yet amazing sex scenes, I think i know why Gigi don't want. She's such a 玉女!haha! I take my hat off to 汤唯!I can finally see the big hoo-ha over "Lust. Caution" ahhaha...

As much as I'm reading these days, I'm still trying to find the answer... So keep on reading... Sometimes, I'd feel real at peace, but sometimes everything just seems so fleeting (eg. my thoughts)... Whatever it is, 顺其自然 is still what I shd follow, maybe for many out there too!

Cos we watching 《一切完美2》on Channel U last night. Papa said Kelly could cry like whenever she wants to. I said, "me too! just tell me (menacingly), "you can never go back to those happy times u had in Yellowstone" ." hahahahah... Papa went, “看你去墨西哥回来后怎么样。” hahahhaha, it just means "see how you'll be when u get back from mexico". My parents are like waiting to see how even worse the withdrawal symptoms will be after i get back frm mexico next yr ahhhahhaha! Mama also rather often says so, she even once said she regretted letting me go to Yellowstone, come back like become so super emo and crazy ahha! But like I'm excited that i can go and be as crazy as i want to again, like in Yellowstone.

I shd so watch more shows/dramas huh haha... We can reallly learn so much huh. My papa even questioned, "R21? You can watch meh?" hahahah. when i told him & sang last night that we watched that in school ytd haha!

Some quote I saw somewhere,
"Happy people don't have everything. They just make the most out of everything they have."

from step up 2, the female lead,
"It's not about what you've got. It's about what you make of you what you've got!"

   
1st pic: JDC rehearsal on 1st Mar 09' (Sun)
2nd pic: Yen Li, Moi & Sheau Fong - upsided using Simon's phone!

 
after i gt home, i like to take pics of my makeup

and this expression is so diff frm diff ones so i uploaded it for fun ahah!




kbox with Li Ru during recess week,
27 Feb 09' (Fri)


my tuition kids - P1


Venis y (and in spanish) kyla

 
rach's bday (cumple anos de rachel) on 28 feb 09' (sat)
i lurve group pics! amo fotographias de grupos.



 




with mingmin (hee) & chong min (skinny min) haa!
i like it, i feel so at peace in the pic! @ this hong kong cafe - xinwang in Cine...
shite, forgot which date aha!

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]