{/Love You More and More.
{/Sunday, November 08, 2009, @8:59 AM.
{ have some faith and jus have fun! let it happen. wait and see what happens. }
OMIGAWSHHHH i jus wanna bitch about how envious im feeling right now and im not doing anything so that sucks jaaa. but its sooo weird if i joined them next door...

guess what?

cos there's some kind of party next door and the kids are noisy and laughing and playing. I went out to the balcony and saw this...................



MYGAWSH THAT WAS THE LAST THING I TOT I'D SEE. in the backyard of our neighbour's house.... no wonder they let the superbig-bear-like dog out into the front. cos normally they lock him up at the side gate and he can only be by the side or in the back. but cos of the party, he's now in the front...

SOOO FUN RIGHT JAAAAAAAAAAAA. sooo cute. i was telling cherlyn to look at it and she gave an astonished face too jaa. then i said let's go play with them since cherlyn was like it's sooo fun she wants to play too. then i'm like yah my friend (yu poh hui actually) told me to do what i want cos i dont have much time here and no one will remember me and stuff and then cherlyn went "i'm not stopping u". im like "LET'S DO IT TOGETHER" JAAA then she said "let me eat first la...." jaaa.......

neways i didn't do anything so now im just at home in my room while the rest are out @ carl's junior and they will ta bao for me yay = fish burger. i'm already eating lesser these days. im on a diet and like so many ppl don't believe me jaaa.

i feel kinda bored right now but luckily sean is talking to me online right now. pamela too :)

YESTERDAY was pretty fun i guess. im just tired. Cherlyn and me spent the whole day cooking and sleeping jaaaaaaaaaaaa. sooo lazy right. we woke at like 12.30pm and cooked until almost 2.30pm then Ivan and Maria-chan joined us for lunch jaa. They said it was good. I was pretty amazed it was pretty good. MAMA WILL BE SOOO PROUD OF ME WHEN SHE KNOWS I COOKED. oh man, i realize i should call my parents more often to feel that i'm thankful that they gave me life instead of keep on complaining n stuff.

Last night the party we were like cheated of our money, Sean's event. sooo funnaye. It's the first time someone did the greeting without me knowing so the side of the person's face crashed on my nose and deflated it jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

On the other hand, dance opportunity. Got me sooo excited. Oh ya, watching the break during the Borregos game last night = made me miss performing sooo much. "I FEEL IT IN MY FINGERS..." (the Love Actually song jaa). Got me sweaty and nervous n I wanted tooo dance so badly.

Okie but for the dance thing, just sui yuan bei jaaa. I keep saying it but I never really do it at times jaa. Who knows what will happen in the future. Don't get my hopes too high and be thankful there might actually be a chance jaaa. Jason's class @ his studio was pretty tiring. Repeating it and the front part im always, repeat: ALWAYS LOST! jaaaaaaaaa. soo funny, then this cute gurl was like "kyla, ur place is here." (in the centre of the gurls for that part). I think she buay tahan (couldn't take it) seeing me gabra or like unsure where to stand and blocking everyone's way jaa. Robertoooo was soooo funnaye, he's like he feeds on reggaeton music, he wanna SHAKE IT JAAAAA. sooo cute. i didnt' know he's just a few months younger. Thanks Marcela for saying he'll intro his friends to me when we go to cancun at the end of the year... Okie, dun believe it yet but just give him the benefit of the doubt. I've learnt not to trust everything might happen then end up feeling disappointed jaaa...

Ivan is sooo funnaye, keep saying thank you jaaaaaaa. HE'S SOOO ASIAN. ricky is sooo nice jaa. but the farkin tech raza, so full of people and all the BORREGOS PEOPLE SOO BIG SIZE. I COULDN'T BREATHE LA. holding a bag somemore... my coat too jaa (eee my poor coat, got beer now, dunno which toopid went to spray beer on everyone at one shot.) the martinis' effect on me was pretty long actually so i felt soooo tired jaa.

Okieeee, about next door. Stop moping around jaa. Be happy that there are soo many cute things in the world. Having fun is the most important right? Haruka's bday later jaaaaaaa. Hope it will be fun? Then maybe, just maybe we might go to Dubai with the borregos.

OH MY GAWSH, I JUS REMEMBERED SOMETHING LAST NIGHT AND I ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO CROON. baby DJ is sooooooooooooooo cute la. Ricky so funny, said "We call him little ball, he doesn't move and is just like waiting for people to take him and lurve him jaaa..." NO WONDER KIDS ARE CALLED "bundle of joys". Ahhhh I miss my SIMS AT HOME.

FAITH... trust in fate jaa. trust in the goddess. jus go with the flow huh... JUST HAVE funnnnn...
reminder: watch the future unfold. don't expect too much or dont expect anything? when it comes least expected, all the more the joy will be multiplied hehhhh :D

SOME RANDOM PICS.


with sashi. thanks for lending me the bunny furry scarf again jaa. it kept me really warm jaa. i had fun with you @ sakuran bo. we should hang out again jaa. playing the violin issss sooo cool. actually i wanted to learn the violin many years ago when i jus entered teenagedom, it was because of hanazawa rui in HANA YORI DANGO. cos he plays the VIOLIN SOOOO FINELY, SO BEAUTIFULLLY it's unbelievable jaa.


a long time ago jaa. i really liked my hair that day.
oxxo was our dinner that day before the soccer match we were going.


24 oct 09' (sat) one pic from the TEQUILA TOWN when we went to GUADALAJAJA (it's guadalajara actually jaa). i jus lurved that trip soooo much jaa. cos the guide was really good and i have learnt to appreciate tequila jaa. and then i remembered the production of other stuff and they were all grown from hard work... so appreciate them...


i lurved the lunch @ 56 (this mexican cai fan place) with the koreans jaa. poor hyeon U oppa's head was covered by maria jaaa. YAY SO HAPPY FOR FREE POSTRE (dessert) - the yellow card they gave me jaaa. that's woon ha oppa by the way. an escape from dance heh. so tired mah... on last Thu (oct 29 09')...

30 Octubre 2009 (FRI)
HAPPY LUNCH IN SCHOOL.
i was sooo happy jaaaa cos it was with foreigners and we had fun in the cold!

that's ALDO (yesh his name is Aldo), maria-chan so cute with a fork in her mouth, she had no idea she did that jaa... my lunch.... SALAD JAA. and arizona te verde (green tea)...


shingo..... jumbo size. such a big bowl of salad and he could finish it jaaaaaaa.
the master, the wise master actually. breakdance expert. life expert heh xp

random jaaa... went to visit Nat cos she was "coughing myself to death" (according to her). SHE'S SOOOOCUTE JAA... and ROCK BAND 初体验 SUPER FUN LA JAAA. no wonder one can really keep one entertained if they have music in their lives and not to forget, GAMESSSSS!!!!!!

SHE'S SOOO GOOD at music!


OKIE, time to catch up on some translating for the transcript and NARUTO MANGA! and maybe Gossip Gurl. plus party later. wonder how the night will turn out!


by the way, i really lurve this coat of mine i bought for about 30 bucks sing dollars and it's got an ESKIMO-LIKE HOOD JAA. furry XD but the fur sorta made me choke one time in class when i used it to cover me jaa and the hood with the fur was soooo near my face jaa.

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]